Opinion Referees

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's been downhill since that infamous Good Friday game when Klemmer and Jammer lost their shit.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They did catch Murray the Milker at his usual trick when he made his captain's challenge - and dismissed it.

I put the loss down to two players - Hutchison and Mahony. Both stifle the attack with poor reads and trying to do it all by themselves instead of getting the ball quickly out to our strike weapons.

How we played for that last try, in the dying minutes of the game, is how we should have started the second half. We would have blown Souths off the board.

The Chooks will murder us next week.
Sexton needs to be in the side asap.

Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They did catch Murray the Milker at his usual trick when he made his captain's challenge - and dismissed it.

I put the loss down to two players - Hutchison and Mahony. Both stifle the attack with poor reads and trying to do it all by themselves instead of getting the ball quickly out to our strike weapons.

How we played for that last try, in the dying minutes of the game, is how we should have started the second half. We would have blown Souths off the board.

The Chooks will murder us next week.
Yes agree Chris. Well analysed.

By sticking with Hutch at 7 (eg and his 6th tackle hit ups) we won't offer much against a rampant Rorters. Here's hoping coaching staff can add a bit more to our gameplan.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's been downhill since that infamous Good Friday game when Klemmer and Jammer lost their shit.
Plus the media has been awash with sympathy for the "poor Bunnies" for the entire week.

Souths are everyone's favourite team, and are looked after. Travel the world, as I have, and you'll find Bunnies caps and T shirts in every corner. No-one dares say a bad word about them without being shamed or shouted down.

The pressure is always on when Souths are in need of a win. Having said that, we lost due to injuries and poor attacking skills.

This was our game to win.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep we had double the penalties that Souths received, and were camped on their line for multiple sets.
There were times when I expected to see us penalised for hold downs, and we got away with them.

I thought Sutton was very fair to us.

We lost because Hutchison has no speed to take advantage of breaks, and Mahoney insists on running sideways with the ball, allowing the defence to get up in our face before he passes to our forwards - who are forced to stand flat waiting for the ball.
Shhhh don't upset the whinging bitches and Death Riders narrative, all the refs and the entire NRL are against us that's the one and only reason we lose.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's the leniency and no sin binning regarding the foul play and professional fouls that we are complaining about.
The death-riders and whining biches complain about everything!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We let him in the game FFS.

A wise man told me everyone has a gun, don't give them ammo.

The Canterbury Jellyfish gave him a whole crate of ammo.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If a rule is broken call it no matter who and when period, the nrl is worried about fans then fix the refs and bunker and things will improve.

There are arguments on both sides that are valid just as much as they aren’t. Calling people out for bagging the refs is just as bad as not holding them accountable for it too.

Did Sutton cost us the game yesterday, not entirely.. we lost it and had plenty of chances to get way ahead.

Did he ignore problems, 100% and if you think he didn’t get your head checked.

Also, if we get penalised it’s different than getting penalties in our favour, we don’t get them compared to other teams in the same situation.

Last edited:

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blind Freddy can see Sutton has been sticking it to us ever since.

How the club can sit on their hands and let the NRL allow this to go on is beyond me

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Latrell should have been penalised and we should have been able to activate Wilson. That was the game there because there otherwise was nothing in it.. what good is it for us that offending players often seem to be penalised after our games?!
Crazy how our players seem to be punished in game placing us at a huge dissadvantage when it matters and not charged at the judiciary.

Yet works in reverse with our opponents.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Latrell should have been penalised and we should have been able to activate Wilson. That was the game there because there otherwise was nothing in it.. what good is it for us that offending players often seem to be penalised after our games?!
Seems that the judiciary agrees.

"Mitchell, meanwhile, has been charged with Dangerous Contact for the tackle on Bulldogs winger Josh Addo-Carr on the stroke of half-time."

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems that the judiciary agrees.

"Mitchell, meanwhile, has been charged with Dangerous Contact for the tackle on Bulldogs winger Josh Addo-Carr on the stroke of half-time."
Joke. If we activate Wilson we don't have Salmon at centre

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We let him in the game FFS.

A wise man told me everyone has a gun, don't give them ammo.

The Canterbury Jellyfish gave him a whole crate of ammo.
Dude I've been stung by Jellyfish and it hurts like hell. At least it was in Malta where they aren't venomous.

These bunch of parodies should be called the Pandas. They just sit on the field and do nothing.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk