Opinion Reed Mahoney

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pint size tackling machine, super fit, never takes a backward step, huge heart (the bigger they are the harder the fall) scared of nothing and no one. He has that will to win, he is a true Bulldog
I have meet him, he is quite small in size and he wants to fight everyone(WTF)! Mate his heart is as big as Terry Lambs (and Pharlap’s). That’s the ultimate compliment as a bulldogs fan! In my eyes he’s a Bulldog for life!

Last edited:

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not convinced hes anywhere near his best at the moment, and with Jake Turpin and Romano Cook (who looks really sharp and has pace), he will need to start performing.

Was disappointed today to see him stupidly put Knights in a position to score by starting a fight. Absolutely no need for it.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm not convinced hes anywhere near his best at the moment, and with Jake Turpin and Romano Cook (who looks really sharp and has pace), he will need to start performing.

Was disappointed today to see him stupidly put Knights in a position to score by starting a fight. Absolutely no need for it.
What? All he did was start pushing back after the knights started being grubby.
About time we start pushing back, we haven’t for a decade

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He's gotten much better with our defence working well. Doesn't drop off as many tackles with the support around him. He's not overplaying in attack atm either. I love his tenacity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

The game was done and dusted by then

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

someone didnt watch the game lol, mahoney was best on field