Opinion Reed Mahoney

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Its not the niggle necessarily, but he is constantly the 3rd guy in, it's a bad look. And they will start stopping him soon
Yeah I few fans in the Kennel today were going on about it, so it's not just us seeing it.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I few fans in the Kennel today were going on about it, so it's not just us seeing it.
I used to hate it about Sam Thaiday, and not a fan now. Its fun so far,but no one will like it when he gets binned for it. Do it in the tackle or in the scrum, but he needs to knock that 3rd man in shit right on the head

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When Ennis went to the sharks, my sharks mates were complaining to me "Why did we sign him? i fkn hate him"
I said "give it a couple of months and youll fkn love him!"

we've been bullied for far too long. Thats not the Bulldog way.
Now its, one in, all in.
Reed is a mad fkn terrier. and i love him!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why people keep saying Mahoney was 3rd man in during the Seyfarth-Kiks handbag drama? I know the Fox comms said something about it, but since when do we regard them as gospel? The 3rd man in was actually Naden, and the 4th was Burton. Reed was 5th, but only just as he managed to beat about 3 Tiges players.

Gotta pull back on the "3rd man in" narrative, it is plainly incorrect. Also, people are saying Mahoney did some jabs, which is also rubbish, there was the usual shirt grabbing shoving, but the only thing that stood out was Seyfarth's attempted head butt.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mahoney may have to worry about the lifting tackle

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He loves the dogs, but ciro needs to calm him down a bit or his going to miss some games
He treads the line that is for sure, it was kind of funny seeing him repeatedly splash himself down with water during the break while the ref was dealing with Seyfarth, it was like he was trying to literally cool off. Didn't seem to work, his head wasn't in gear for the remaining 5 minutes of the game. I'd rather he learn to chill a bit more so that he is in the headspace to take advantage of moments in the game like we had in those last 5 minutes, with a two man advantage, to put on a try or two and improve our F/A. That is more important than whether he gets sanctioned for being too close to the edge, and that is what I'd be pointing out to him if I was CC. All good and that for wanting to stand up for his mates, but ultimately what his mates need most is for him to be focused on the game. If he can't refocus quickly then he needs to find some way to stay chill and stay out of the flare ups, because one day you can bet we will be in close one and the difference between sneaking a win or going down will be whether our dummy half is switched on or not.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He treads the line that is for sure, it was kind of funny seeing him repeatedly splash himself down with water during the break while the ref was dealing with Seyfarth, it was like he was trying to literally cool off. Didn't seem to work, his head wasn't in gear for the remaining 5 minutes of the game. I'd rather he learn to chill a bit more so that he is in the headspace to take advantage of moments in the game like we had in those last 5 minutes, with a two man advantage, to put on a try or two and improve our F/A. That is more important than whether he gets sanctioned for being too close to the edge, and that is what I'd be pointing out to him if I was CC. All good and that for wanting to stand up for his mates, but ultimately what his mates need most is for him to be focused on the game. If he can't refocus quickly then he needs to find some way to stay chill and stay out of the flare ups, because one day you can bet we will be in close one and the difference between sneaking a win or going down will be whether our dummy half is switched on or not.
I dont want him to miss any games he needs to cool it just a bit and stop running in leave it to the big boys