News Reece Walsh Judiciary - Charged with Contrary Conduct

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So many hypocrites, if James Graham did the same thing, it would be showing passion. :tearsofjoy:

ZOMG: Protect the ref, kiddies will do the same thing.
Exactly. I think many people are jealous of him

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Walsh is an amazing talent, love watching him play. But on the weekend he was on fire (not in a good way.) His attitude was terrible from the get go, he was very frustrated the whole game and it was only a matter of time this would have happened. I’m sure now he’s learnt his lesson (hopefully). He’s let down his teammates so hope he knows what he did was wrong. To even be swearing at Patty is wrong anyway so he has long way to go with his maturity. He has a lot to learn
He's let down the fans, the kiddies, the entire NRL, the Super League, Junior league, new born babies & the animal kingdom lol

Patty is still in tears over it. lol

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So what did he say to the man pretending to be a referee??

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So many hypocrites, if James Graham did the same thing, it would be showing passion. :tearsofjoy:

ZOMG: Protect the ref, kiddies will do the same thing.
No problem with the passion and no big deal was said in the heat of the moment but he should have owned it instead of hiding behind bullshite story. Typical entitled c@@t don’t take accountability and he has previous form.

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
To be fair with Mascara boy out, Flegler out, Riki out, Capewell (50/50) then Carrigan, Selwyn, and Haas backing up (hopefully they play Haas 80 and he’s cooked) maybe just maybe we stand a chance haha

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like most of your posts this is just contrived dogooder bullshit. I have coached junior Rugby league for over 25 years from under 8 s to junior reps and I have never seen a kid abuse a ref, if there is an issue with game officials being abused it will almost certainly be caused by or involve fuckwit parents. My Guess is you’ve never been near a junior rugby league ground, too much like hard work for an armchair warrior like yourself.
Must be some pretty uncompetitive leagues you’ve been involved in because I see it all the time. Don’t get me wrong parents are worse so I’ll concur with that but don’t u dare try and claim kids never abuse or swear at refs.

U think walsh who has just been BANNED for swearing at a ref didn’t give refs a few gobfuls during his jnrs footy???

many jnr RL associations are at all time lows with parents and PLAYER behaviour towards refs please refer to a recent statement from Penrith JRL as an example https://panthersjuniors.com/news/f/statement-regarding-referee-abuse

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A reminder

Same Same but different.

Always the blame game.
Not even comparable (going by transcript).. in that interview he is talking about how dissapointing the team played.. kept say "we" this, "we" that.. so even though he may be internally blaming others he is externally blaming the team which includes himself... what I'm talking about is his blow ups, body language, just all round cockyness. I don't remember him having that at warriors.. but I could be wrong.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like most of your posts this is just contrived dogooder bullshit. I have coached junior Rugby league for over 25 years from under 8 s to junior reps and I have never seen a kid abuse a ref, if there is an issue with game officials being abused it will almost certainly be caused by or involve fuckwit parents. My Guess is you’ve never been near a junior rugby league ground, too much like hard work for an armchair warrior like yourself.
I must admit I've always been one of the louder (not abusive, just loud and a little bit cheeky) blokes on the field and on the sidline - all part of the game for me growing up.

Now with kids it takes a lot to hold it all back.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So what did he say to the man pretending to be a referee??
What the f*** do you mean, c***.

Though the refs evidence said, he didn't know if it was directed at him and that's why he wasn't sent off. :tearsofjoy:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I must admit I've always been one of the louder (not abusive, just loud and a little bit cheeky) blokes on the field and on the sidline - all part of the game for me growing up.

Now with kids it takes a lot to hold it all back.
Must be some pretty uncompetitive leagues you’ve been involved in because I see it all the time. Don’t get me wrong parents are worse so I’ll concur with that but don’t u dare try and claim kids never abuse or swear at refs.

U think walsh who has just been BANNED for swearing at a ref didn’t give refs a few gobfuls during his jnrs footy???

many jnr RL associations are at all time lows with parents and PLAYER behaviour towards refs please refer to a recent statement from Penrith JRL as an example https://panthersjuniors.com/news/f/statement-regarding-referee-abuse
Lol at using Penrith as an example, didn’t one of their ex juniors recently get fined for pushing a touchy out of the way so he could celebrate a try with team mates? :laughing: If you are going to use a press release you found on the internet as evidence at least try and be a little more intelligent about it. Like I said I doubt you’ve been anywhere near a junior football club.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Brimson for Fullback. I feel Ponga will rule himself out this year completely

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Lol at using Penrith as an example, didn’t one of their ex juniors recently get fined for pushing a touchy out of the way so he could celebrate a try with team mates? :laughing: If you are going to use a press release you found on the internet as evidence at least try and be a little more intelligent about it. Like I said I doubt you’ve been anywhere near a junior football club.
Kids don't abuse ref's. They stab them in the car park afterwards. Although in qld they steal the ref's car, home invade and molest the pet cat. But no verbal abuse involved.