Red Dead Redemption II

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Man, one thing that REALLY shits me with this game is you need to have your guns equipped every time you get on/off your horse.

Why can't it be like GTA and Red Dead and just have a weapon wheel. Don't understand why they've done it like this. Don't know how many times I've been in a gun fight without a rifle...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I was meant to be going out with friends tonight but I canceled because Red Dead is life. I'm more invested in the life of an outlaw than my own life haha.
I'm being dragged to dinner tonight for some group date shit because my mates too nervous hahaha.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Man, one thing that REALLY shits me with this game is you need to have your guns equipped every time you get on/off your horse.

Why can't it be like GTA and Red Dead and just have a weapon wheel. Don't understand why they've done it like this. Don't know how many times I've been in a gun fight without a rifle...
Yep. It's annoying. At first I thought there was a bug while riding as it seemed like he pulled them out and put them away, then I realised while riding he's taking them off his back and putting them in the horse saddle.

Funny thing is that occasionally I get off the horse and he magically has them equipped again.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I just equip everything before I leave my horse

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

I think they are just trying to go for the realism in that you can only carry so many weapons at once and if you were back in those days you'd have to grab your gear after getting off of your horse. It is a little annoying because I forget sometimes to grab certain weapons.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm being dragged to dinner tonight for some group date shit because my mates too nervous hahaha.
Yeah there are a couple of single ladies who were coming out with the group tonight that may have been potential for me to hit on but fuck it, outlaw cowboys got no time for that right now.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah there are a couple of single ladies who were coming out with the group tonight that may have been potential for me to hit on but fuck it, outlaw cowboys got no time for that right now.
I totally need to groom my horse and give him a nice feed and some pats. Also need to to add some more pomade to my hair so i look like a mad ****.

Anyway suprisingly there's 6 chicks here and just me and my mate lol. If i can't manage anything with these sort of numbers i think i'll just give up and never leave home again. P.s one just turned 18 :tonguewink:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Blew their heads off...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Guys i got the courtesy bus hime to play rdr2. Fuck i'm a loser :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Reactions: K E

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wtf is this shit, why can't i use the midnight pistol? Farrrrk

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
JUST HANGING WITH THIS MAD ****!

PS_Messages_20181103_211050.jpg

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I totally need to groom my horse and give him a nice feed and some pats. Also need to to add some more pomade to my hair so i look like a mad ****.

Anyway suprisingly there's 6 chicks here and just me and my mate lol. If i can't manage anything with these sort of numbers i think i'll just give up and never leave home again. P.s one just turned 18 :tonguewink:
Well the odds are in your favour. I'll be disappointed if you can't at least get a bite.

My character I've just let the beard grow and same with the hair. Eventually he might look as good as me.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well the odds are in your favour. I'll be disappointed if you can't at least get a bite.

My character I've just let the beard grow and same with the hair. Eventually he might look as good as me.
I've finished 49%, been smashing 6 bottles of hair tonic a day and still 9 out of 10 length.

Still not long as our beards in real life lol