Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You are fkn kidding. And who do you replace them with? Lichaas service was fine, JMK had a good match, eastwood made impact when he came on. Dont agreee with this.

Main issue was all those tries from kicks, we need work on taking kicks. And our attack, while it shows more shape than under Des, isnt there yet. Otherwise nobody was really poor. I guess Montoya if i have to pick on anyone, his defense is poor.
What did JMK do to make you say he had a good match?

Archie

Waterboy
Reaction score
Everyone keeps saying lichaa.. need better service.. the **** is a workoholic.. good runs good passes good tackler.. who on the market is better than him
Now..

Jackson has captain syndrome like Graham got.. getting worse with the captaincy
Klemmer running good and strong just needs an off load

Woods, Elliot, Montoya, jmk ...the list goes on just fucken horrible

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You are fkn kidding. And who do you replace them with? Lichaas service was fine, JMK had a good match, eastwood made impact when he came on. Dont agreee with this.

Main issue was all those tries from kicks, we need work on taking kicks. Otherwise nobody was really poor. I guess Montoya if i have to pick on anyone, his defense is poor.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wtf is with that play.... So fucking annoying
Elliot- Reserve Grader
Woods - Waste of Money
Montoya - Reserve Grader
Jmoz- Retire
Bmoz - Retire
Lichaa - We need good service
Hoppa - We need a faster center
Eastwood- Retire
JMK- Reserve Graders

9/13
At least with Morris's and Eastwood hopefully all leaving, we should have some decent coin to spend on a bunch of players, like the year Hannant, Stagg and Ennis came over, they changed the culture overnight...and we clicked pretty much well straight away.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stats and position don't reflect that comment. The number of tackles doesn't mean your good in defence it means that your shit all round.
I’m pretty sure we were top 3 in points conceded at around round 20

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll had a wonderful game....lay off the kids.....did u see his big hits in defence.......ffs where is cleeland

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Main issue was all those tries from kicks, we need work on taking kicks and/or stopping them being so effective. And our attack, while it shows more shape than under Des, isnt there yet. Otherwise nobody was really poor. I guess Montoya if i have to pick on anyone, his defense is poor.
We need a dynamic hooker, JMK can't get away with being solid every week...he is in a key position and needs to setup trys. Eastwood will be shit in the next couple of games as usual..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Main issue was all those tries from kicks, we need work on taking kicks and/or stopping them being so effective. And our attack, while it shows more shape than under Des, isnt there yet. Otherwise nobody was really poor. I guess Montoya if i have to pick on anyone, his defense is poor.
Biggest issue imo is that we are fat lazy and unfit... we dont win the ruck, our line speed is poor, our kicking is poor... this means every set wether attack or defence we start on the back foot...

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasler fucked us with his recruitment- unfortunatly we have gone backwards under Pay. Need a clean out . This year is a total write off tbh. No speed and no kicking game means we are just don’t threaten opposition defences.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What did he do wrong to have a bad match. He showed good signs. Has a good step on him and is really fast. What ppl are ignoring is ITS HIS FKN FIRST SEASON IN FG. FFS GIVE THE KID A FKN BREAK
He’s playing first grade so he doesn’t get a break he is leaving everything on Forans shoulders and not even going to the line to commit defenders before he passes. He hardly got involved tonight and he hasn’t shown anything to indicate it’s going to change.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We need a dynamic hooker, JMK can't get away with being solid every week...he is in a key position and needs to setup trys. Eastwood will be shit in the next couple of games as usual..
I'd be in Matt Parcell's ear in the super league and encourage him to come back to the nrl, closest thing we will get to getting Cookie back.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

What did JMK do to make you say he had a good match?
JMK missed alot of try scoring opportunities tonight....any decent 5/8th would've turned those into points..

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa was crap compared to that no frills 3rd string hooker the raiders had.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What did he do wrong to have a bad match. He showed good signs. Has a good step on him and is really fast. What ppl are ignoring is ITS HIS FKN FIRST SEASON IN FG. FFS GIVE THE KID A FKN BREAK
He was good in defence. Would like him to take the line on more.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Biggest issue imo is that we are fat lazy and unfit... we dont win the ruck, our line speed is poor, our kicking is poor... this means every set wether attack or defence we start on the back foot...
I’d agree with you but we don’t have line speed

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
mbye kicking goals with holland on the field is unbelievable, so what are we talking about

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Please get used to it until we clean up half the team which will take years .