Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we continue to sign half decent players we'll only get half decent performances.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd take him over anyone in our backline barring Smith.

But how depressing, we're jizzing over a guy who can't even break into Parra's team. Just kill me now.
We don’t need him... BUT I have to say.. he would actually be an xfactor surprise..!! Believe it or not ..
Barba 2.0 I realise people don’t rate him but we could do ALOT worse and I wouldn’t complain if it happened to be completely honest! There is no Correct or incorrect opinion when it comes to French.

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Kennelers,

Bevan French is absolute trash.

I'm pretty sure in round 6 last year he ran for 3m playing the full 80minutes. Showed alot of ticker that game, future superstar..... ............

If we end up signing this hack, I'll burn my 1995 jersey signed by Terry Lamb.

Sorry for a negative first post. :grinning:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't know why we don't have him already.....

We won 2 premierships with a similar type of fullback so no reason to diss the thought.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair call and I dare say that’s likely why they haven’t made a play at him
They havnt made a play at him cause we already have 20 isp players in our top 30 we dont need another one. Bring him here to play halfback, crazy, are u guys not sick of being run over already. French wont add shit.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Kennelers,

I'm pretty sure in round 6 last year he ran for 3m playing the full 80minutes. Showed alot of ticker that game, future superstar..... ............

That’s a bit over the top mate lol, don’t say that, because if we did sign him then you would be straight out lying to do something so stupid and burn that shirt haha!!!! Try again.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
See the thing with French is, he is a poor mans Addo Carr. Addo Carr knows how to use his weight and when to stay up. French on the other hand gets manhandled when he touches to ball. He is just to light and fucking lazy in D especially when he is a marker. But he would look decent with the assholes in our backline

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably more useful than Olive who's in our top 30.

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
But he would look decent with the assholes in our backline
I disagree, I believe Marcelo"slower than a snail"Montoya{our weakest link} is 10 times the player then this heartless prick. I can't stand Montoya but ###K. Buying French will solve nothing, Harper hasn't played a game in the NRL but would at least make more of an effort than this 3m per game twig. Play with a bit of heart and get amongst it. Don't be a Bevan"CAT"French. The team is already full of heartless cats, one more will cause more MADNESsssssss!!!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I disagree, I believe Marcelo"slower than a snail"Montoya{our weakest link} is 10 times the player then this heartless prick. I can't stand Montoya but ###K. Buying French will solve nothing, Harper hasn't played a game in the NRL but would at least make more of an effort than this 3m per game twig. Play with a bit of heart and get amongst it. Don't be a Bevan"CAT"French. The team is already full of heartless cats, one more will cause more MADNESsssssss!!!!
Well we agree about Harper, I rate him.. I think he should be in ASAP !!

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I am not remotely saying get French man I think the **** is useless lol. I just think French would add a bit of speed to the team. Again I really dislike French and think he is a coward. I might delete previous post incase people think I want to buy him ahhaha

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey Kennelers,

You may be new, but you're fitting right in. Great first post :grinning:

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They havnt made a play at him cause we already have 20 isp players in our top 30 we dont need another one. Bring him here to play halfback, crazy, are u guys not sick of being run over already. French wont add shit.
He’s better than what we currently have champ. We can watch the team fall over or try something that might spark something...

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s better than what we currently have champ. We can watch the team fall over or try something that might spark something...
Im sorry to bust your little bubble champ..... but no hes not. Are u suggesting french is better than lewis or foran in halves. Get out with ya, harper, meaney have not even had a game with us in firsts and we want to bring in more duds. We had 40 put on us last week so buying the nrls weekest defender is the answer. Sorry but French is a turnstile. Champ.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant even remember the last time this dud played first grade. But where the bulldog losers lets give him 500 thou and a jumper. Heck he can bring one of his cousins too we have lots of money and no interest in winning...... fucking French.