Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My recruitment suggestions are find tall strong players that are fast keen and understand the game. Im Over all these sawn off ***** that cant jump. We have the worst backs for bringing it out our own end yet people want smaller ones. Ill pull my head back out of the wall now.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you get Thurston out of Retirement I'm sure he will do a better job than foran. He will teach Lewis as well. Sign him for the remainder of the season.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Much prefer Jamayne isaako , that kid can do it all..!!

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
this guy is possessed tonight .he'll smash our whole pack on his own...……

FFS how quick is he off the line . He makes tolman look like a walking statue...…….

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Re Pangai-Junior: The whole NRL world will chase him, so Why would he come here?.. Is it for the chicken kebabs or playing under coach Dean Pay?

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Said it the other day his worth throwing a long term deal at but you wont get him for less than a 4.5 over 5-6 years. His attitude and ego are the only worry.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Said it the other day his worth throwing a long term deal at but you wont get him for less than a 4.5 over 5-6 years. His attitude and ego are the only worry.
I think you’d have to offer at least a million a year to get him away from the Broncos and he’s worth it.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The whole NRL world will chase him, so Why would he come here?.. Is it for the chicken kebabs or playing under coach Dean Pay?
No. Our new wrestling coach is apparently really tight with him. Cotric as well.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
nah... we'd have to pay massive overs to get him away from brisbane... and with those hammys that could go at any time it wouldnt be worth the risk imo