Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This could solve a couple of problems..

Give carney another chance, and sign him up pay!! NOW!!

He was just on Matty johns , and he spoke to truth an you can tell he regrets the past..
So let’s jump in an sign him for a year,he would be a big step in the right direction and a big help!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Better than any half we have now

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Problem is that Carney does not want to play at the moment, as his mother is battling breast cancer.

Having just list a family member I can totally understand Todd wanting to be there 100% for his family.. heck Todd lost his father when he was 20, so his Mum means everything to him.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck Foran off and put Lewis or any half from ISP.

We wernt making the 8 before a ball was kicked this year and were definitely not making the 8 now

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just seen him on the matty johns show getting interviewed he seems like hes serious an would prefer to play for a sydney club. If he would sign for the minimum would you sign him? Low risk for that price... we need some creativity and better 5th play options. Pays no nonsense approach could be ideal for someone like Carney

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Jackson Hastings anyone?

Hes about to head off to UK because Manly team mates are ***** to him.

Can play halves and fullback.

Make a play for him and Coote.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jackson Hastings anyone?

Hes about to head off to UK because Manly team mates are ***** to him.

Can play halves and fullback.

Make a play for him and Coote.
If the reports about nu brown heading to manly are true and he's a cheap option, even if he comes with baggage then I don't see why not. Probably the most creative option available atm

dogslife

New Pup
Reaction score
The season is done for 2018. Focus on 2019. Make some tough decisions and Who we keep. I would like to see some of OUR OWN younger players from lower grades and give them a chance to get used to the nrl. Think long term. What is the average age of our team? Do we have too many oldies, youth brings energy and enthusiasm.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So now that Mbye is gone does that mean we have the coin to sign one more pretty decent player? Do we take a punt on Isaako for 350k or someone like that, maybe bring Barba back?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks we should keep tolman?

Sure, he might be on a massively ridiculous contract but I think he still has a bit to offer in defence and is a worker every team needs

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks we should keep tolman?

Sure, he might be on a massively ridiculous contract but I think he still has a bit to offer in defence and is a worker every team needs
Only if he renegotiates his contract in the clubs favor!!!