Other News Source Recruitment mail

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
@Nasheed I call BS on Mansour, he is 30 years old and has had major injuries for the past few seasons and signed with the Panthers until the end of 2021 season. With players like Cotric unsigned and technically available there is no way the Bulldogs would throw money at Josh who is at the end of his career and would be looking for a big payday.

I was also told by someone that the Bulldogs were indeed in talks with the Andrew McCullough camp to which I laughed at and thought "yeah right" 2 days before it actually broke out in the media.
Agreed, Mansour couldn’t find the tryline to save his life... useless!

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your right I don't.

But sincerely what's wrong with the term black community?
Maybe you should look at his commentary in it’s entirety. Always making these unnecessary racial comments that have nothing to do with the subject matter

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe you should look at his commentary in it’s entirety. Always making these unnecessary racial comments that have nothing to do with the subject matter
Fair enough, I enjoy most of his input, but understand others may agitated by by his unique way of communicating.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need a back fence runner and a big hitter. To support the current. Back fence plus say a Francis Molo loose Tolman. Use money to replace him. Look for youth for rest. give wackhem a go at half. To use Thompson like he did for Fiji and keep Foran on year to year on beteeen 350 to 400. Keep Averillo at center as hell ages move him into 5/8 Schoup one center bring one through leave hopa at back for time been develop a young fella learn of him. Wingers could be smith and a younger comming through. Tough in compromising side. With mongrel. Development in place with process and policy slowing one or two key buys per year to offset age and form. Dogs of old

hulk hogan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When do you think they'll make Holland captain bro?

Can't believe it hasn't happened yet, surely it must be in the back of pays mind somewhere brother?
That is the most ridiculous team I have seen put forward on here

hulk hogan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
2021 dream team

1. Holland
2. Addo Carr
3. Cotric
4. Smith
5. DWZ
6. Lewis
7. Foran