Rebecca Wilson (2012): Dirty dogs will never change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
So, nothing has changed..... well, I will tell you something that has...

1. The entire playing Squad.
2. The entire management.
3. Most of the Board.
4. The Bulldogs work in the community.
5. The education of players so they can earn a wage after they leave footy.
6. The entire Coaching Staff.
7. The professionalism of the Club.
8. Should I go on, as there is a lot more....

So Rebecca, take a look at the last eight years, and type that last comment again in a Newspaper.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
I have had enough of the telecrap scribes telling me that the team i have supported for over 50 years are a heap of ****. I will no longer fork out my hard earned to buy such insulting dribble and i suggest all doggie supporters do the same. DON'T BUY THEIR PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. You will get more info about the Mighty Dogs on the internet anyway, no wonder they have to give the telecrap away with a bacon and egg muffin, just to get their circulation figuires up.
If you are a Doggies member make sure you sign up again for next year and if you support the Bulldogs but you are not a member get on board now and help beat these naysayers.

Together forever not fine weather friends
Good onya mate...... I will never ever buy that Telecrap again.... and My family have also decided to buy the Barrier Daily Truth instead. In Broken Hill, they don't report on Rugby League, so I don't have to read any more Dribble from Wilson, nor do I have to listen to her dribbling brother. I will have decided also to stop watching Sunrise, because they have those dribblers on there also. I will instead watch ABC News24. At least they have a balanced view..

PS: I am ready.... my credit card is ready.. Bring on my 2013 membership. My renewal is a cert.

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait to renew.
I WILL NOT buy another telekhara paper again

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was offered a free Tele with my morning coffee at Maccers today, and I refused...... massive statement. haha :P

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
The funny thing is that Rebecca Wilson actually thinks people like her column

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Have a look at this bloke...

He has a head that needs regular panel beating

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Under the article there are no comments. This means that either no one bothered to comment or it was just personnal abuse directed at her, I'll go with the later.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rebecca Wilson is a useless journo feeding useless junk and useless info to people whilst hiding behind the imaginatory victim bs cry. She once even wrote an article from memory regarding the explanation of Willie Mason's tattoos and his religious beliefs n standards. Say no more, you pathetic worm. Like seriously, Rebecca Wilson, most of your articles will fail a 3rd grader. You are a sexist derogetory pig that humiliates the female species with your antics and cries. I would hate to imagine what sort of article you would write about the indian service station attendant that tries to assist your payment of petrol whilst having a faulty credit card. I would wonder what sort of hatred you would write about your local mechanic, or even your local mobile mechanic that took 12 minutes too long to change your flat tyre. I would hate to be the poor young waitress that took your order and forgotten the parmesan cheese or i would hate to be the one sitting next to you on a flight to anywhere... I would also hate to be your local plumber unblocking your toilet! You are a pig that uses minority antics and tactics. You minipulate and hide behind big words and laws to cry your bull**** justice of lies and fairytales. Get off your high horse as the world does NOT revolve around your stupidity. And one last thing... i bet you have a tonne of so called work mates/ associates that can't stand you, dislike or even hate you. You are what people call... a *****. Have an annonymous survey or questionairre at your work, and see the results... but hey we dont want you to use the sexist jargin crap on them too you mole. Though at least,God still forgives and loves you. Pity many humans dont. Workmates included.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Meh, since when did this hack's opinion matter.

She looks like a cartoon snake in this picture.

Haha where is Parra Jesus? In Rebecca, the new Parramatta Cobras franchise have a ready made mascot!

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
FFS stop ****ing quoting her ****ing head !!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
FFS stop ****ing quoting her ****ing head !!!
Haha actually I quoted and re-posted the cobra cartoon head...freaky how hard it is to tell the difference! ;)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I swear she is related to Bruce Jenner. They are both transgenders.
And to think some sick human has rooted that. Send her to Syria to interrogate terrorist if she threatens to remove her clothing as torture
The whole of isis would surrender and ask for a quick death

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Aside from the regular Rebecca Wilson bashing, does she not have a point? Every fan from every sport deserves to be able to feel safe as a spectator, and yet the actions of some in a League games have lead that to be less of the case these days.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
horse head wilson is hardly a creditable jurno, and she should not be taken seriously regarding anything she writes
shes that bitter and twisted she plays the feminism card every chance she gets and has personal attacks on clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.