Reasons why We will win the GF in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope and pray for this too happen but need to be realistic and not biased. There are other teams with a lot better rosters than us.
I hope I'm wrong but I can't even see us making the 8 tbh

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We will win the 2016 GF because we will play props on the edges like some are suggesting, ****ing lol.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
we will win in 2016 cos we

a) are due for one and its getting too long between drinks
b) we can afford to win one like Roosters and Rabbitohs, we are the only mothafcken rich club without a premiership in last 10 years.

Malla

Reaction score
Do you think we will be negatively impacted by the reduction in interchange?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you think we will be negatively impacted by the reduction in interchange?
I don't think so
I think des will need to manage interchange differently
But all in all I know we have bigger forwards than most teams but they can generally play big minutes

Malla

Reaction score
I don't think so
I think des will need to manage interchange differently
But all in all I know we have bigger forwards than most teams but they can generally play big minutes
Our forward pack is actually quite fit.

I reckon Tolman and Graham would probably be playing 60-70 mins a game, with Kasiano, T-Rex, Lane and Eastwood making up the bulk of the rotation.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

I reckon Tolman and Graham would probably be playing 60-70 mins a game, with Kasiano, T-Rex, Lane and Eastwood making up the bulk of the rotation.
I don't think it will matter just means the bigger boy will be on at the start of the game before half time and after half time

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Gameplan will be the single most important thing that our whole season hinges on.....stay tuned!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
T Rex will spring to life and become a wrecking ball?

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

T Rex has trimmed down a fair bit. Here's hoping he's replaced the dropped weight with aggression

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is Tim Browne still on the roster?
He promised so much but fell short in 2015, he should be duplicating Klemmer in the fear factor.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Could not take the post seriously after point two when it stated "Reynolds can throw a cut out pass"

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Plenty of positive posts , we have plenty to look forward to . Lets just enjoy the offseason and get back into it in March .

Rock on

Bulldog John

Since 1935
Reaction score
I think that getting rid of Lafai has put a bit of fear into the roster and players now know that if you don't perform you will be moved on. Having said that, our season hinges on how well Reynolds and Mbye play. Simple as that.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is Tim Browne still on the roster?
He promised so much but fell short in 2015, he should be duplicating Klemmer in the fear factor.
I thought Browne was one of the better forwards in 2015. Will be suited to the reduced interchange.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Round one isnt an easy match. Manly at Brookvale. They will be out to make up for missing the 8 last year, in front of their home crowd. A hard start for any team. We have to hit the ground running. I dont know what to expect from Manly's changed lineup and coach yet though.

Klemhammer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Manly will be top 4 book it, there recruitment has been the best along with warriors and dragons. Quality players all round except

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Manly will be top 4 book it, there recruitment has been the best along with warriors and dragons. Quality players all round except
Yup Manlys recruiting has been A+!

Status
Not open for further replies.