Really, to win the Comp, Bulldogs need to win every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
We need to do a Parra of 2009, now to win the comp. You can't win the comp outside the top four, check history.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need to do a Parra of 2009, now to win the comp. You can't win the comp outside the top four, check history.
except parra didnt win the gf, either did we in 1998 or the roosters in 2010

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol at talk of winning the premiership. This line up will struggle to make the 8 from here yet alone win the gf.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
We won the GF 1995 with this exact finals format from 6th against better opposition then any teams in 2014 (manly, canberra, Brisbane n St George)! We won all our games this year on high completions, defence and no BS football... Kasiano has to get dropped he is a liability, u might say he creates? No, he makes 3 errors a bloody game (HOLD THE ****ING BALL) and his lazy defence gets exposed!!!! He does them at stupid moments.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
We need to stamp authority.... we need to WIN, and NOW.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Our last 9 games: L L L W W W L L L
We are due for 3 straight wins!

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Kasiano has to get dropped he is a liability, u might say he creates? No, he makes 3 errors a bloody game (HOLD THE ****ING BALL) and his lazy defence gets exposed!!!! He does them at stupid moments.
Nah mate.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need to stamp authority.... we need to WIN, and NOW.
I agree, and correct and consistent refereeing rulings would go a long way for us to achieve that.

But that might be too much too expect.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are struggling to find form, and there's no indication that anything is going to change.

Based on the last three games, we will be lucky to win again this year.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Checking History alright, bulldogs are the only team to win the Nrl Grand Final outside the top 4!! :grinning: giving hope at least....

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the Bulldogs don't beat the broncos next week we will be playing Eels for 8th spot on the ladder the week later.

Roosters, Warriors, Cowboys, Storm and Eels have a pretty easy fortnight.

Top 8 spot is genuinely in jeopardy.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
2009 was the most wasted year of NRL I've ever witnessed.
Melbourne should not have been in the 8 (cheating pricks)
Bulldogs should have won the Minor Premiership, not the Dragons (thanks Steve Clark)
So obviously if everyone got what they deserved all the finals matches would have been different.
Such a shame it happened in Hazems final season...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Let's focus on the gronkos first...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
It will help us a lot if roosters lose to st george this week. Merge are actually in good form since Benji came. They are a chance and i picked them in tipping. If they lose we stay in the 4 unless Melbourne win by 23 or more vs tigers, which i dont think they will.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless we increase our intensity and line speed we'll be lucky to make the 8.

Reesy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Agree with Barnzy re the 2009 season. I've been saying ever since Steve Clarke cost us the comp that year. The Idris no try ruling at Kogarah cost us the minor premiership and the chance to rest Noddy in the final warriors match where he busted his jaw. I think we would have beaten Storm in that final series, despite their cheating.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree with Barnzy re the 2009 season. I've been saying ever since Steve Clarke cost us the comp that year. The Idris no try ruling at Kogarah cost us the minor premiership and the chance to rest Noddy in the final warriors match where he busted his jaw. I think we would have beaten Storm in that final series, despite their cheating.
We also blew it by putting an extra player on in the final minutes against Penrith, and having the points taken off us. Just wasn't going to be our year.

Status
Not open for further replies.