Real fans support the boys no matter what

Status
Not open for further replies.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
We are all disappointed about last nights game and we all vent our frustration on here. But the boys are approaching the finals for the first time in 3 years and to abuse them on twitter doesn't help. We expect these players to give so much for our club and to treat them this way when they lose 1 game in 13 is a disgrace. if you were putting blood sweat and tears into trying to win a premiership for your club and fans and then they treated you like that I'm sure you'd wonder why you're even bothering.

We should all be getting behind the boys 100%.

From @marley_munchie
@Sammyboii21990 @PritchardFrank @krisnan_inu maybe less time ****ing around on twitter & more concentrating on the game = different result
25 Aug

@PritchardFrank I wouldn't be too much of a smart arse tank, u have had 2 **** games now in a row , r u injured?

From Abdul @boss2196

@BenBarba03 you sh** cu**

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
F*ck.. if that's what these boys copped.. I can imagine the sh*t directed at Jono on twitter.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
that's pretty terrible to hear I hope the players realize those comments aren't a majority. don't use twitter personally but whoever does should get on it and support the boys.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
You will always get idiots like this - the boys should block anyone who shows this disgraceful behaviour towards them. I am pretty confident you can do that on twitter. If you want to connect with me I am @mindpowercoach :grinning:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Caned with penalties. 30% possession in the first half. Caught out badly by kicks (gives us time to sort that out before the semis). Lost interest. Played quietly in -5C temperatures, and came away without injuries.

I'm comfortable with that.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
i cant't understand this, we had the best year so far for many years, we won 12 in a row we loosind a f****** game and we start paniking,give them a break and have a bit of faith. They deserve it

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
From @marley_munchie came on later to say sorry and that there little brother took there ipad and wrote all that stuff

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
Why are people so impatient, these Finals are gonna be tough and its going to take hard effort to win these Finals. Just Sad people on Twitter Abusing Bulldogs players that won 12 in a row, so people calm the Fu*k down, and be patient

Dog Daze

Waterboy
Reaction score
Disgraceful.

Good work speaking up Immortal, agree with your comment that we should be getting behind the boys 100%

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate, normal social media bull****, the boys know this and would take it with a grain of salt.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
these idiots are the type of people whom are insecure about themselves & are too cowardly to front up should we fail in the finals.

if only i was a computer nerd, id hack into their account and give them every virus under the digital sun.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I dont understand it. Why are ppl even reacting to the raiders loss. Did they have the expectation that we would never lose again because we won 12 straight? Anyone who is upset over the loss is ridiculous.

One loss in 13, down in miserable cold greasy canberra, with Ennis out, vs a team who had to win (and we didnt have to win) and ppl lose the plot. Its laughable. Oh woe is me, one loss in nearly 4 months and our season is over. lol.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I dont understand it. Why are ppl even reacting to the raiders loss. Did they have the expectation that we would never lose again because we won 12 straight? Anyone who is upset over the loss is ridiculous.

One loss in 13, down in miserable cold greasy canberra, with Ennis out, vs a team who had to win (and we didnt have to win) and ppl lose the plot. Its laughable. Oh woe is me, one loss in nearly 4 months and our season is over. lol.
Spot on brother!

When we come out and smash the jewsters and claim the MP, these c*nts will come out and change their tune

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Typically disgusting from stereotypical dogs fans,not saying your all bad
but that bunch right there is what i think of when i think dogs fan
Racist, uneducated, dole bludging convicts. Thats what I think of when I think manly fan

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
would those heros say that type of thing to big frands face or inu... me think not, they are keyboard warriors nothing more then that

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Well if you dont like convicts your welcome to board a plane never to see convicts again :grinning: We
own this land and always will while other scum blows the living **** out of eachother and yeah
we will allow people to come to escape such a horrid filth ridden woman hating place

We weren't part of the wars in Cronulla and Manly is an expensive place to live due to a water
view,so your wrong on all levels :D

What water is out in belmore and punchbowl? Sewerage? :D
Does anyone care what this hick thinks? What are you doing on our forum anyways? Whats wrong the woManly one?

Status
Not open for further replies.