Official Rd16 Bulldogs vs Sharks Match Week Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sportsbet offering Sharks 13+ at $2.03 (1-12 at $3.20). 13+ is still decent and safe as houses, like taking money from a baby ....

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Edwards has regressed to what he dished up last year what’s with passing the ball 2 metres before the line and committing no one has shown nothing in recent weeks to warrant keeping his place
I said this when everyone was praising him a few weeks ago.. He has good hands but he makes no metres with the ball and provides no starch in defence. I don't see the appeal outside of his good hands. You can't have a lock that makes such little impact aside from passing before the line.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This weekend I’m really hoping to see the following
1. Kiraz/averillo
2. Skelton
3. Burns
4 Kiraz/averillo/Burton
5. Kiraz/averillo
6. kO
7. Rajab

I know it won’t happen but I’d at least be keen to watch

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we any chance of a massive bounce back win? Sharks fans also in meltdown with their team list. Moylan copping it massively. But knowing what we do, Moylan will come out and score 5 tries.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said this when everyone was praising him a few weeks ago.. He has good hands but he makes no metres with the ball and provides no starch in defence. I don't see the appeal outside of his good hands. You can't have a lock that makes such little impact aside from passing before the line.
Wonder if he is under instructions from Ciraldo to play a link up role as a poor man’s Yeo whatever the reason it is not working and his yardage stats are abysmal. We can’t afford to carry another forward who can’t bend the line.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are we any chance of a massive bounce back win? Sharks fans also in meltdown with their team list. Moylan copping it massively. But knowing what we do, Moylan will come out and score 5 tries.
We’re the team that plays the top teams into form…. We are zero chance, nil, zilch, nada.

feeling for Nico, if sharks played us last week, he’d be in Origin instead of Moses.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Edwards has regressed to what he dished up last year what’s with passing the ball 2 metres before the line and committing no one has shown nothing in recent weeks to warrant keeping his place
He was gassed early and should have been subbed but we didn’t have anything on the bench worth replacing him with

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry all but anyone thinking Averillo will be picked at fullback this year is delusional.

We have signed Crichton next year for fullback. Averillos future with us is as a centre or not at all.

He spent no time in the off season at fullback. He will spend no time in 2023 at fullback.

I am not saying if that’s the right choice but fans need to read the room.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
At least we don't have to watch his pressers anymore. Just taking the piss at this point.
Waste of time watching the pressers. He lies and is all talk lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Those things u use in theatre like a tree or cloud puff made out of fukin foam! Probably still better than what we got atm for fox sake!
Top fkn answer! Lol

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ciraldo is allergic to the clubs biggest forward in Pele (and Sam Hughes when fit), particularly with our forward issues, I don’t understand Pele’s exclusion and I also don’t know what the fk Skelton did to Ciro or Gould’s family but he should in the team somewhere, consistently the best centre in Reggie’s.

My theory here is some of these blokes have signed elsewhere and Gus would rather continue blooding who is staying on board
Pele plays about 10 minutes and that’s it. I can see why he isn’t in the side. He was suspended for several weeks and last week he returned. Another player the kennel has overrated.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Pele plays about 10 minutes and that’s it. I can see why he isn’t in the side. He was suspended for several weeks and last week he returned. Another player the kennel has overrated.
Tbf we thought Gus and Ciro would improve him. Hasn't happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.