Rd 9 vs Dragons 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Put the bong down, dude. You’ve had enough for one day.

Trying to excuse a forward missing 8 tackles (and making just 23) Fuckin’ lol
Settle down uleh. May advice is to not spending your time failing at picking up white 'chicks' at Parra Leagues and actually watch the game. You'd have had more enjoyment watching a Dogs win than being told by fat heffers you're actually not a Leb bro.

U keep the Crab - I'll keep TPJ. I'll even throw in a Grub for u just so u don't think you got ripped off.

White Nasheed.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Settle down uleh. May advice is to not spending your time failing at picking up white 'chicks' at Parra Leagues and actually watch the game. You'd have had more enjoyment watching a Dogs win than being told by fat heffers you're actually not a Leb bro.

U keep the Crab - I'll keep TPJ. I'll even throw in a Grub for u just so u don't think you got ripped off.

White Nasheed.
Lol ok, Doogs. Your insults seem a bit desperate in the absence of arguments, so I’m going to let you save some face and bid you adieu.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Lol ok, Doogs. Your insults seem a bit desperate in the absence of arguments, so I’m going to let you save some face and bid you adieu.
Sure. I'm completely original white nasheed but you went back to the bong. Your argument fell flat bro. I respect the engine room guys - you don't. I respect them more when they have a tough day at the office because we have no cattle. We played a 2nd rower as the other prop and another off the bench.

But thats football uleh - the oval kind bro. Watch a bit and you'll get used to it.

Till next time 8-)

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW - I DON'T BELIEVE IT

Averillo, Waddell & Burns most nominated for points today ON TK.

I guess what I'm trying to say is

Even Here On The Kennel.... it's a freaking miracle.... it almost brings a tear to my eye!!

Last edited:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
3- burns done it all with 1 leg
2- Averillo without fox we need his speed
1- Mahoney nearly 50 tackles a line break unlucky not to send Burton over for that try. Slippery ball huh

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
3. Averillo
2. Burns
1. Waddell

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
3. Burns
2. Avo
1. RFM (his best game this year by a country mile.)

Wads very good again too. Burton also played pretty well.

-100 points for TPJ for costing us a try and missing even more tackles than Reed lol
In the first few minutes, when the Dragons had all the ball and the genius, Fittler, was already writing us off, I thought RFM's defence was great and set the tone for the team. I agree he had his best game of the year easily.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
This is why i dont rate this award
Dally M Points
  • Dragons v Bulldogs: 4 - Braidon Burns, 3 - Ben Hunt, 3 - Jake Averillo, 1 - Reed Mahoney, 1 - Jack De Belin
So
3 Jake
2 Burns
1 Reed
next judge
3 Hunt
2 Burns
1 Bellend

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry i know JA scored two rippers but he ran around 2 very ordinary defenders and was set up by a guy on one leg who defended much better than him.

WHY is he MOM for so many LOL?
Because without his speed and finishing we don’t win that match. Credit where it’s due

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can’t believe no1 has out Hayze. I think it was his best game of the season. Honestly coming into his own and gaining confidence. Positioning has been good and has brought out a decent passing game. His stats are actually good!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because without his speed and finishing we don’t win that match. Credit where it’s due
With that notion, without Burns solo try assists we don't win that match either. If Mahoney doesn't own the middle we don't even come close.

Credit where credit is due but we had players that put in much bigger efforts than the guy who can run fast.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This is why i dont rate this award
Dally M Points
  • Dragons v Bulldogs: 4 - Braidon Burns, 3 - Ben Hunt, 3 - Jake Averillo, 1 - Reed Mahoney, 1 - Jack De Belin
So
3 Jake
2 Burns
1 Reed
next judge
3 Hunt
2 Burns
1 Bellend
Thats crazy

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can’t believe no1 has out Hayze. I think it was his best game of the season. Honestly coming into his own and gaining confidence. Positioning has been good and has brought out a decent passing game. His stats are actually good!
The second try that Avo scored …remember Perham escaped out of the in goal and ran 20 almost got dragged out but got ball back to Edwards….next tackle Avo scores

Sliding door moment …dragons get repeat likely they score

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I said he deserves minus 100 because he cost us a try and defended extremely poorly. A bloke TPJ’s size should be running for 150 plus a game easy.

It’s ok to make an error or two if they are trying and constantly in the game, but TPJ doesn’t make enough of an impact given his size and is a liability in defence.

Waddell made as many post contact metres as TPJ and is much smaller… RFM made more metres and post contact metres. We had many forwards who were better than TPJ today. Given his size (and price tag) he should be doing a whole lot more.

And -100 for Reynolds? Lol! Reynolds was the poster who swung momentum in our favour early with his energy and kicking game.
Don’t let the extra play time both RFM & Waddell had over TPJ get in the way of a good story .

TPJ made 39 pcm.

Waddell spent 23 minutes more on the field for just 9 pcm more than TPJ with 48.

RFM spent 12 minutes more on the field for just 2 pcm more than TPJ with 41.

People have tried explaining missed tackles to you before but it’s like speaking to concrete … using the body to get in the way of a runner to slow them down for the other blokes to get in there and complete the tackle is generally counted as a missed tackle ..

Status
Not open for further replies.