Rd 9 vs Dragons 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Sorry i know JA scored two rippers but he ran around 2 very ordinary defenders and was set up by a guy on one leg who defended much better than him.

WHY is he MOM for so many LOL?
Coz he got....

Pointzzz............

I pay 1%'s - there was a play where Hunt went for a 40/20 and Hayze was isolated near the sideline fielding it. Burns on one leg bolted back, gave him support and picked up a cool 10m when we had no right to. Its not sexy but its what turns a good team into a great team.

From a bloke that 50% of the people here wanted gone.

Lots of good guys today but if everyone turned up for the 1%'s - we're top 8 for sure.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I thought you said we were going to get smashed mate
I did….and honestly thought that was the way it would play out. I was wrong for once. Take a bite do you can keep bringing it up every time I’m right.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
3 - Averillo
2 - Burns
1 - Mahoney (cut out the spud errors today and made alot of important tackles when we were on the ropes.

* special mention to Waddell

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3 Burns
2 Mahoney
1 Avo

special mention - Perham

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
C'mon white nasheed, you (no one else) said he's -100 because he cost us a try. Well by your reckoning, Burton cost us a try because he couldn't catch a sitter. Yet played well.

-100? Maybe Reynolds (for being an idiot) or Casey (for being useless). No TPJ today - their forwards just roll through us.

Your takes are funny provided they have some logic behind it. You're not even close with this one bro.

U need to go grab some of your white Leb mates and go flex at some chicks at nightclubs and while doing that, reflect on your footy views. It'll help your mental state for sure.
No, I said he deserves minus 100 because he cost us a try and defended extremely poorly. A bloke TPJ’s size should be running for 150 plus a game easy.

It’s ok to make an error or two if they are trying and constantly in the game, but TPJ doesn’t make enough of an impact given his size and is a liability in defence.

Waddell made as many post contact metres as TPJ and is much smaller… RFM made more metres and post contact metres. We had many forwards who were better than TPJ today. Given his size (and price tag) he should be doing a whole lot more.

And -100 for Reynolds? Lol! Reynolds was the poster who swung momentum in our favour early with his energy and kicking game.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No, I said he deserves minus 100 because he cost us a try and defended extremely poorly. A bloke TPJ’s size should be running for 150 plus a game easy.

It’s ok to make an error or two if they are trying and constantly in the game, but TPJ doesn’t make enough of an impact given his size and is a liability in defence.

Waddell made as many post contact metres as TPJ and is much smaller… RFM made more metres and post contact metres. We had many forwards who were better than TPJ today. Given his size (and price tag) he should be doing a whole lot more.

And -100 for Reynolds? Lol! Reynolds was the poster who swung momentum in our favour early with his energy and kicking game.
Whilst I do agree with what you said about TPJ

Also need to factor in that nearly everytime he ran into the defence they blitzed him 3-4 in the tackle

Ray and Waddle didn’t get the same treatment every run

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Missed game due to a wedding, what did Burns do so well?
Nothing that crazy.
Voss was blowing semen in the wind all game because ‘he was on one leg’ which might not even be true and the kennel are responding to that as kennel isn’t hard to sway opinion.

Did soem good tackles but.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Whilst I do agree with what you said about TPJ

Also need to factor in that nearly everytime he ran into the defence they blitzed him 3-4 in the tackle

Ray and Waddle didn’t get the same treatment every run
Don’t call him Waddle, fam. He’s been very good this year.

Big units are gonna get a lot of attention from defenders. Other big boppers get the sand attention and pump out more metres. But it’s his d snd discipline that sorry me most. I’m not a hater of his. I praised him for his comeback performance, which I thought was very strong. Just think he had a poor game today.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don’t call him Waddle, fam. He’s been very good this year.

Big units are gonna get a lot of attention from defenders. Other big boppers get the sand attention and pump out more metres. But it’s his d snd discipline that sorry me most. I’m not a hater of his. I praised him for his comeback performance, which I thought was very strong. Just think he had a poor game today.
Typo

Yes he’s been huge under Ciro

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

C'mon uleh - settle down on the flexing bro - you're too small.

We had more than twice as many line breaks as the Dragqueens. So the missed tackles meant nothing despite TPJ playing a season high minutes. And he ran into 4 defenders every hit up - whereas RFM and Waddles got to take advantage of that. Burns made more PCM than TPJ - so your point is that Burns is a better forward than TPJ. No aesthetics bro.

You're rules. Reynolds cost a try plus gave away 3 pens and pissed the ref off which cost us Waddles. And was the 2nd lowest SC points only in front of Morrin. And you're right about swung momentum, when brainfart Reynolds turned up we went backwards.

Seriously white Nasheed - you can do better than this.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Seriously? The only big guy we had, the whole planet knows he's looking to offload except apparently Reynolds, made more yards than any other forward and you gave him -100. No -100 for Burton when he dropped the ball with an open try line? Nah - he played well apparently.

From now on - since the Crab is gonski - I'm giving u a new name.

White Nasheed.
Just ban both the ***** much easier

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
C'mon uleh - settle down on the flexing bro - you're too small.

We had more than twice as many line breaks as the Dragqueens. So the missed tackles meant nothing despite TPJ playing a season high minutes. And he ran into 4 defenders every hit up - whereas RFM and Waddles got to take advantage of that. Burns made more PCM than TPJ - so your point is that Burns is a better forward than TPJ. No aesthetics bro.

You're rules. Reynolds cost a try plus gave away 3 pens and pissed the ref off which cost us Waddles. And was the 2nd lowest SC points only in front of Morrin. And you're right about swung momentum, when brainfart Reynolds turned up we went backwards.

Seriously white Nasheed - you can do better than this.
Put the bong down, dude. You’ve had enough for one day.

Trying to excuse a forward missing 8 tackles (and making just 23) Fuckin’ lol

Attachments

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was the difference change the hole team In attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.