Status
Not open for further replies.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3. HOPOATE
2. RFM
1. DWZ

Honorary points to Elliot and Lewis. Credit to Lewis from turning his game around after a really poor first 20min.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. Hoppa
2. Dwz
1. Elliott

Napa Tolman huge metres gained. Rfm great game also.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
HOPPA
RFM
THE REST OF THE FORWARDS
MOST OF THE BACKS

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love foz but hes buggered but still comes up with key tackles and helping out at dummy half

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1 St George
2 Referees
3 cardboard cutouts
I went similar.

3. Hoppa for high fiving the card board cutout
2. Foran for his boogie after the game without twisting a knee
1. I couldn't choose between Pay surviving another week and the Refs...

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
How did tolman have a better game then dwz? Lol
Tolman gets a point for his beard, for staying away from the 4th play. Big difference in appearance and progress in his game after 10yrs. DWZ doesn't have a beard . Big minutes for tolman, worked his arse off. Z got special mention. Enjoy it Sancho lol

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tolman gets a point for his beard, for staying away from the 4th play. Big difference in appearance and progress in his game after 10yrs. DWZ doesn't have a beard . Big minutes for tolman, worked his arse off. Z got special mention. Enjoy it Sancho lol
i’m enjoying it but even though it’s great he didn’t touch it on the 4th tackle like he has for the past 5 years he should never have been doing that.

i don’t want tolman getting any points anywhere no matter how well he plays, i’m afraid they read the kennel and re sign him because he earnt a point

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
i’m enjoying it but even though it’s great he didn’t touch it on the 4th tackle like he has for the past 5 years he should never have been doing that.

i don’t want tolman getting any points anywhere no matter how well he plays, i’m afraid they read the kennel and re sign him because he earnt a point
Could be worse. Britt may start.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. DWZ
2. RFM
3. Tolman

Great move to start RFM and DWZ was a beast on the wing and didn’t have to worry about defusing any bombs which was great. I thought all the players were very good except a couple (Smith, Lewis). Great win hopefully we can back it up with a strong showing next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.