Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dwz
Hoppa
Remis
Elliot
Foz (beautiful first game back)

and all the rest for effort and great win..!!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
3 DWZ
2 Napa
1 Hoppa

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard to pick:

3 hoppa
2 Tolman
1 dwz

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Also: (Negative contributions considered only, so any positives they did not included here)

-3: Dean Britt
-2: Reimis Smith
-1: Lachlan Lewis

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
I can't even choose, so many of our players stepped up despite all the pressure we were facing.

Dallin Watene-Zelezniak - His best game of the season. Hit-ups and offloads were superb, brings so much positive energy in attack.
Nick Meaney - solid game, can't fault him for effort, goal-kicking was perfect (despite us never giving scoring points and giving him a chance to practice)
Reimis Smith - First good performance this year. Not playing as a centre and I don't know if he'll be able to set up his winger the way natural centres can.
Will Hopoate - Best on park. Still has the best pair of hands in the comp. Was in every thing and didn't look out of place one bit despite however long it's been since he last played fullback.
Jake Averillo - Such a fan of this kid. Such a natural footballer, excellent instincts. Confused why he got subbed, would have liked to see him get a more decent shot in the halves
Kieran Foran - Legend. Missing fitness due to recovery, but one of the most visibly passionate footballers I have ever seen.
Lachlan Lewis - Mixed, but still positive. Excellent defence (better than it has been recently). One of his better kicking games. Improved running game. The kid is clearly putting in work to improve, but his passing and vision has a long way to go.
Aiden Tolman - Good game from Tols today - not to mention his linkage with Elliot worked so well today
Jeremy Marshall-King - Tries hard and defends well. Dummy half passing needs more work, I think he has the potential, but I don't think he has any real independence to his game
Dylan Napa - Did his job today - one of his better games. Made some good post-contact metres and landed some decent defensive hits
Josh Jackson - Good game today - showed potential in his combination with Foran, hope this can progress
Adam Elliott - Continues to turn haters into fans. Experience has taken a lot of errors out of his game
Raymond Faitala-Mariner - Awesome game
Interchange
Dean Britt - has not been himself since isolation. Was better this week off the bench and able to show off his stinging defence
Renouf To’omaga - Has been awesome all season.
Sauaso Sue - Played better last week, but certainly didn't let anyone down
Kerrod Holland - Not sure what was added by his inclusion. Did his job when he came on.

Claps all around

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3. DWZ (late offload and quick PTB helped us immensely coming out of trouble)

2. Hoppa - all class /rock solid

1. RFM we all I know he can ball but his defence and line speed impressive

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Funny when you play zelezniak where he should have been he has impact. Great game by him. And equally hoppa was silky as our ball playing fullback.

but the confidence and decision making from Foran is classy. Shame his body is failing him. Because with that step or two of extra pace and his vision and direct style of play he would have been a long term asset for us. But his body is honestly not up to the riggers of nrl. He reminds me of langer when he return from Uk. Still had the class and the smarts and ability. Just didn’t have the explosiveness and pace and speed he used to.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
3: DWZ
2: Hoppa
1/3 Napa, 1/3 Foran 1/3 RFM whatever for 1 point, plenty put their hand up tonight.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To’omaga and sue excellent two weeks in a row off the bench, Elliot finally living up to his potential, Napa hoppa dallin were great also. The forward pack dominated a majority rep forward pack for full 80 minutes great to see a more together side playing more direct through Foran allbeit against poor opposition let’s hope it continues from here

Status
Not open for further replies.