Best
3 Hetherington
2 Topine
1 Elliot

Shittest
3 Stimson
2 Waddell
1 Britt

That play where Walker scored from the Cook DH run where Stimson and Waddell collided was like a scene from the 3 Stooges - fucking embarrassing...
LMFAO @ SCENE FROM 3 STOOGES.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Best
3 Hetherington
2 Topine
1 Elliot

Shittest
3 Stimson
2 Waddell
1 Britt

That play where Walker scored from the Cook DH run where Stimson and Waddell collided was like a scene from the 3 Stooges - fucking embarrassing...
Cookie pushes stimson who knocks down waddell. Cook runs into that gap. Penalty or not lol?

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
3. Hetherington
2. Topine
1. Meany

the rest were garbage
Atoni was a stat padder and not only cost us 1st try not pushing across but was ineffective with all involvements, he ain’t NRL standard
Flanagan is trying but at this level you need a running game. We got excited because he’s better than any other half in the club but that’s where we are
Cotric and Allan, while offering nothing in attack really can’t be blamed for leaking points. I see potential with them working together and should persevere. Unfortunately we need a fullback next week though.
Elliot another who genuinely tries but does not have the game IQ or skills to be anything much
Katao x2 are both poor and not NRL standard.
Britt, Stimson, Napa, Hoppa, Ogden, Waddell (head in hands) are a long way off. This is where our real problems are.

ThePoodle

Banned
Reaction score
Fancy you people calling “South Sydney” “Souffs”
I could sell my Redfern terrace house & buy the whole suburb of Bankstown, you sad poverty stricken paupers, you’re a shit club that comes from the crappies, most awful areas of Sydney, if you live there you should be ashamed, tell your families to get better jobs, you’re in denial

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I could sell my Redfern terrace house & buy the whole suburb of Bankstown, you sad poverty stricken paupers, you’re a shit club that comes from the crappies, most awful areas of Sydney, if you live there you should be ashamed, tell your families to get better jobs, you’re in denial
FB_IMG_1617432671612.jpg

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. Hetherington
2. Topine
1. Elliot
Stimson was rubbish, as was Cotric.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d tell my sister to open up a dentist in Redfern, but it’d be out of business in a day.

Maybe she should just work at a petrol station there, they seem to be going alright.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine sooking like a little bitch on an opposing teams forum.

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is what our fowards should look like by next year, 8. Luke Thompson, 9.topine 10. Hethrington 11 Elliot 12 Dorrey 13 Jackson, 14 averillo, 15 atoni 16 rfm 17 bunty afoa

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And our backs

1. Allan. He has potential just wait
2. Cotric why is he playing centre, top 5 winger in the game
3. Staggs just a beast in general, we need a centre that knows how to create something out of nothing
4. Almoti/ schoupp. We have seen these guys play they are beasts, almoti will be something
5. Fox do I need to say anything
6. Lewis good kicking game can take pressure of burton and he is a good tackler
7. Burton. Dally m medal 2022

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Votes for the round

Jack Hetherington 51