Rd 27 vs Titans 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I give all my points solely to Kayo for the exclusive rights to this seasons award winning comedy. BULLDOGS CLASS OF 23.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I reckon Kasey did a pretty good job as ref ... much better than she does as the video referee.
Titans scored how many tries off forward passes. Can think of 2 of the bat. Yet we got called twice and neither went forward.
First couple of minutes could have pinged the bejesus out of the Titans for holding down in the tackle. Only pen we got in the first half was off Reeds head.

And then that beautiful sequence of the forward dropping it, hitting the ground, kicking it, coming off Reeds leg into his arm in front of him and coming backwards into his leg. Yep - video ref called it but she called it that way first.

I sort of stopped thinking about it at that point because it was same same as every other week. And I'm not complaining, the refs are totally random, we've had it go our way sometimes. Just she was as random as the blokes.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
3 fox. He finally stopped taking pointless hit ups and s ored down that left side.

2. Wilson. He'd struggle to make FG with most clubs, but he's giving it a real hot go. Not afraid of taking on much bigger opponents.

1. A tough one. I'm going to give it to Perham, just for finally hitting a gap.

childofglossop

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No other team would have allowed Foran to dummy and run, three times in a row, to score a try.
Has Foran ever scored a hat trick in first grade before?
Makes it even more galling that he does it against us, a full 3 years after he finishes up at our club, supposedly washed up and finished…

he couldn’t get on the park for us for more than about 2 games straight without picking up another injury.
now he’s running around like a f&*king spring chicken…

so shit it’s almost funny

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Has Foran ever scored a hat trick in first grade before?
Makes it even more galling that he does it against us, a full 3 years after he finishes up at our club, supposedly washed up and finished…

he couldn’t get on the park for us for more than about 2 games straight without picking up another injury.
now he’s running around like a f&*king spring chicken…

so shit it’s almost funny
Players getting constantly injured here seems to be a thing.

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. Pehram because CC always picks him first and at 1, even if Avo is playing...bye Avo.
2. Addo Carr because he's the second player CC picks fastest and he plays on the wing.
3. Alamoti because on current form he's the third centre after Critta and Xerri, though Critta will probably take the 1.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Votes for the round

Josh Ado Carr 34
Wilson 16
Max King 10
Brad Morrin 6