Reaction score
TPJ was good hope he does well next session Mahoney will help

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. King
2. RFM
1. Burton

King deserves all 6 tbh. Great go forward from him and stood up to the manly pack unlike the rest.

-100 to Stimson

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
RFM Burton & TPJ all deserve points..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
3 - King
2 - RFM
1 - Burns

TPJ just misses out

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I’m a big Burto fan, but wtf is with all the points he’s getting? Apart from the field goal and a couple of bombs, he did sweet fuck all lol

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3. RFM
2. Vaughan thanks for this year.
1. Kingy.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rfm( really happy for him he deserves it)
Burton(stood up and took control last 10 min)
Flamingo(not bad a try assist and a try, combined well with rfm)

Special mentions max king, tireless again

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree. He played shit the whole game.
Burton is a tremendous footballer. He fits in with the group very well.
However, I am not sold on him being a 5/8. He doesnt get involved hardly at all.
He just waits for the final pass and then tries to get involved by kicking.
Ciraldo should sit him down and make him watch Terry Lamb videos.
With his build, he is probably more suited to centre or even fullback. However, we are then short of a 5/8.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m a big Burto fan, but wtf is with all the points he’s getting? Apart from the field goal and a couple of bombs, he did sweet fuck all lol
But its all about support play, and flopagan. Burton had a very quiet game, but his last bomb was spilled, which gave us posession, and then he kicks the field goal. Without those 2 plays we lose yet another game. What are you not grasping here???

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
3.king
2. RfM
1.Burns

king was a machine, played big minutes always had impact. RFM. Smr in and out of the game, but the 20 min he went ballistic helped win us the game. Burns had his best game I had seen from him in a while. Was solid in defence…mostly got lucky with the weeks almost try. Did some tuff Carries and was a threat in attack with his passing game. Seems to be getting back to full fitness, although probs a bit big atm. Battle for our centre spots will be interesting. I feel Kiraz looked better at centre and there is alamoti and Skelton waiting i the wings.

Reaction score
3. king
2. rfm
1. burton

jmk's pass for the field goal hitting the chest was amazing considering they're usually high or wide

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His bomb was spied, and then he kicks the winning goal. He won us the game. What are you smoking?!
Kicked a field goal from in front 10 out lol even Billy Walters can do that.
I will say his kicking game gets us out of trouble alot tho! But his running game is non existent atm
I love Burto don’t get me wrong but deadset goes missing in so many games just annoying! Hopefully CC gets the best out of him

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3.king
2. RfM
1.Burns

king was a machine, played big minutes always had impact. RFM. Smr in and out of the game, but the 20 min he went ballistic helped win us the game. Burns had his best game I had seen from him in a while. Was solid in defence…mostly got lucky with the weeks almost try. Did some tuff Carries and was a threat in attack with his passing game. Seems to be getting back to full fitness, although probs a bit big atm. Battle for our centre spots will be interesting. I feel Kiraz looked better at centre and there is alamoti and Skelton waiting i the wings.
Yep, this x2

Status
Not open for further replies.