Rd 25 vs Sea Eagles 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kicked a field goal from in front 10 out lol even Billy Walters can do that.
I will say his kicking game gets us out of trouble alot tho! But his running game is non existent atm
I love Burto don’t get me wrong but deadset goes missing in so many games just annoying! Hopefully CC gets the best out of him
Where he kicked it from is completely irrelevant to my point. If flanagan kicked a bomb that was spilled, and then potted the field goal, i would have given him 3 points. But he didnt. So regardless of how Burto played all game, he gets my 3 points due to being the one who won us the game.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 - RFM (caused trouble the entire game on that side of the field).
2 - TPJ (165m in 45 minutes game time).
1 - King, Burton and Flanno. (King for 170m in 66 odd minutes, Burton for the field goal and setting up a try, Flanno for scoring the try to get us level).

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
But its all about support play, and flopagan. Burton had a very quiet game, but his last bomb was spilled, which gave us posession, and then he kicks the field goal. Without those 2 plays we lose yet another game. What are you not grasping here???
And without the aforementioned plays from Flsno, Burton isn’t in a position to kick a match winning goal and his bomb means Jack shit.

Burto slept for most of the game today. Flano objectively outplayed him.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to hear Des looks like getting the sack. That will be my 3 from that game if it's true.

King and RFM were our best.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol at the Burton death rider’s, comes up with the clutch play’s and wins us the game and still gets shit canned on here :laughing::laughing:
Clutch plays aren’t possible if you’re not in the game. There were many players who did more to drag us into that game than Burto, including his halves partner. And I’m not even a Burton hater. Just the facts.

King, RFM, TPJ, Flano, Burns all had better games than Burto.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And without the aforementioned plays from Flsno, Burton isn’t in a position to kick a match winning goal and his bomb means Jack shit.

Burto slept for most of the game today. Flano objectively outplayed him.
Your so full of shit! Its like saying if team A didnt kick off, team B wouldnt have had the first hit up. Flanges try was all TPJ anyway! Miracle offload made it possible. All he did was back up, something every single player on the field should be doing on every single play.
I cant be bothered arguing with you. This whole alter ego bullshit of yours has dragged on way too long. Go find your pal elliot and share a cubicle for fucks sake.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Your so full of shit! Its like saying if team A didnt kick off, team B wouldnt have had the first hit up. Flanges try was all TPJ anyway! Miracle offload made it possible. All he did was back up, something every single player on the field should be doing on every single play.
I cant be bothered arguing with you. This whole alter ego bullshit of yours has dragged on way too long. Go find your pal elliot and share a cubicle for fucks sake.
Flanagan set up the first try with a ball that put RFM into space and then backed it up with quick hands for the try assist. His bomb led to the repeat set thst produced our second try, and he was in the right spot to score and tie the game up. He also produced a line break assist, defended better than Burton, and scored more fantasy points than Burton. If you think Burton outplayed him yesterday, you are either drunk, stupid, or wilfully ignorant.

And for the last time, if you don’t like my persona on here, block me, you goose. Many people get a laugh out of it, and I really couldn’t give a tin shit what you think. Literally could not care less.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Flanagan set up the first try with a ball that put RFM into space and then backed it up with quick hands for the try assist. His bomb led to the repeat set thst produced our second try, and he was in the right spot to score and tie the game up. He also produced a line break assist, defended better than Burton, and scored more fantasy points than Burton. If you think Burton outplayed him yesterday, you are either drunk, stupid, or wilfully ignorant.

And for the last time, if you don’t like my persona on here, block me, you goose. Many people get a laugh out of it, and I really couldn’t give a tin shit what you think. Literally could not care less.
I never once compared the two of them. It was never about that. I just gave 3 points to burton. Your the one who always has to talk up flange to make any point. You deadset have screws loose!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I never once compared the two of them. It was never about that. I just gave 3 points to burton. Your the one who always has to talk up flange to make any point. You deadset have screws loose!
I have screws loose? I’m not the one who gave three points to Burto after that performance.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Clutch plays aren’t possible if you’re not in the game. There were many players who did more to drag us into that game than Burto, including his halves partner. And I’m not even a Burton hater. Just the facts.

King, RFM, TPJ, Flano, Burns all had better games than Burto.
Agree but we still the lose the game without him

Status
Not open for further replies.