Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
3 points to souvlaki kings for the lovely grass fed lamb skewers, missed most of the game on the barbie

2 points to Jonny walker gold, greatnorthern full strength and the bag I had left over from last week

1 point to the jacks for not showing up for a bail check and drug testing me, you’re the real mvp boys:kissingheart:
Half a bag left over? Soft ;)

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All the points to both the NRL and AFL Bulldogs for making this year a truly miserable one.

[I lived in Melbourne for 5 years so I adopted the AFL Bulldogs (I am a simple man). They won the comp in 2016 for the first time since 1954 so I bandwagoned that for everything it was worth].

Fast forward to now:

1. Both teams have played back to back on the last two Sundays. Both teams lost both games. Pleasant end to two weekends.
2. Yesterday the AFL Bulldogs lost to West Coast, who are (were) bottom of the ladder and have lost five games by more than 100 points this year. Dogs were paying $1.02 for the win. That loss means the Dogs have to beat Geelong in Geelong next week (which hasn’t happened for 20 years) and another result has to go our way in order to scrape into 8th and become cannon fodder in the finals.
3. I think we all know what’s happened with the NRL Bulldogs this year.

You know what the worst bit is? I haven’t missed a single minute of any Bulldogs game this year, and I’ll do the same next week and next year and forever. Definition of insanity.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All the points to both the NRL and AFL Bulldogs for making this year a truly miserable one.

[I lived in Melbourne for 5 years so I adopted the AFL Bulldogs (I am a simple man). They won the comp in 2016 for the first time since 1954 so I bandwagoned that for everything it was worth].

Fast forward to now:

1. Both teams have played back to back on the last two Sundays. Both teams lost both games. Pleasant end to two weekends.
2. Yesterday the AFL Bulldogs lost to West Coast, who are (were) bottom of the ladder and have lost five games by more than 100 points this year. Dogs were paying $1.02 for the win. That loss means the Dogs have to beat Geelong in Geelong next week (which hasn’t happened for 20 years) and another result has to go our way in order to scrape into 8th and become cannon fodder in the finals.

You know what the worst bit is? I haven’t missed a single minute of any Bulldogs game this year, and I’ll do the same next week and next year and forever. Definition of insanity.
You need to cast your supporters net a bit wider. Batley Bulldogs are going OK in the English second division (sorry) championship.

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Fast forward to now:

Update:
1. AFL Bulldogs just beat a half strength Geelong on Saturday night. That meant Carlton had to beat GWS for the Dogs to scrape into the finals.
2. Carlton vs GWS was the last game of the round, didn’t finish until 9 last night, thus maximising my anxiety.
3. Carlton did not beat GWS, Dogs season over.

The only possible conclusion from all this is that it’s now a curse to be a Bulldogs fan across multiple footy codes.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
3 Wadell
2 Wilson
1 Avo

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal