Rd 23 Dogs vs Knights 3-2-1

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
3-Ryan James
2-Ginger ninja
1 BBO
Thompson Justified Gus’s decision to tell him to look elsewhere I would happily swap him for Ryan James.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
3-Ryan James
2-Ginger ninja
1 BBO
Thompson Justified Gus’s decision to tell him to look elsewhere I would happily swap him for Ryan James.
Only player id swap him for that seems on the nose is Taumalolo

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Three that have been shit for many weeks but had their best games of the season
* hoppa
* okunbor,
* stimson

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3. Lewis
2. BBO
1. Thommo

We need to think about BBO as strong option for starting 9 for 2022, kid has all the skills, great body shape for a 9, nice feet and crisp service.
Kid should look at becoming a 9... Could be the best in the league if the he thinks about it. Just depends on how much tackling he wants to do...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
@Bulldog1966 why you laughin’ bro? I thought we were friends.

did you see Adam go today? If a semi trailer had driven into the field, he’d have tackled it.
Elliott the invisible man. Being honest tho defensively he was really good. He needs to offer a lot more in attack tho, you can barely notice him.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3. Lewis
2. James
1. Bbo

surely we sign James on a one year deal
Who the fcuk thought it was a good idea to sign Ava flop for 2022???
ryan James is a must

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Elliott the invisible man. Being honest tho defensively he was really good. He needs to offer a lot more in attack tho, you can barely notice him.
His runs were more impactful than our other backrowers (not including Horsborough, who is only on loan, sadly.) He could have taken more hit ups, but we dined do much time defending and he’s the only one of our forwards who plays 80 mins.... can’t blame him for b buggered.

not sure where the offload has gone from his game... he was near tge Top of the offload stats early in the year) I have a feeling he has been told to put all thst away and just focus on basics at the moment.

I’d like to see him given a spell ....,it would improve his attacking input, for sure....playing 80 under these current rules when we’re only getting about 40 percent of the possession is a big ask for a forward.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Rest of the year im doin the 3 shittest.

3. Flanno ur a weak ****. Park footballer
2. Corey Wadud. WTF was that play the ball on your knees shit???? Park footballer
1 Stinkson. Just…. Fuckin Park footballers the lot of yas

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kid should look at becoming a 9... Could be the best in the league if the he thinks about it. Just depends on how much tackling he wants to do...
Speaking of this very thing and it is a concern for me at least(plus he is a half and prefers half as far as i know)today a commendable but big volume 47 tackles in 59 minutes!...do we really want to fuck this kid making him a tackling machine? Has a red hot go but he isn't the biggest lad running around and i don't think he is growing anymore..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Taumalolo doesn’t represent value for money IMO
Not right now no, but I just think he's the only forward on the same level as Thompson that could be moved on. Unless you consider taking Tapine on a bargain deal

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Speaking of this very thing and it is a concern for me at least(plus he is a half and prefers half as far as i know)today a commendable but big volume 47 tackles in 59 minutes!...do we really want to fuck this kid making him a tackling machine? Has a red hot go but he isn't the biggest lad running around and i don't think he is growing anymore..
It is a difficult one because he just looks better out of dummy half than he does in the halves... He even defends better there as u mentioned.

As you also said he prefers the halves and even snuck into there yesterday a few times when he had the chance. I guess this one falls into the category of we have to wait for next year and he might have to bide his time at 14 and from there crack into the halves when given the opportunity.

Now with Cook coming, JMK extended, talk of an experienced half, Burton/Avo looking likely, it looks like a dead set shoot out for spine roles in 2022.