Status
Not open for further replies.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3. Mahoney
2. Kikau
1. Preston/ TPJ

There was a fair share of errors and dumb plays was impressed with our middle thought we won the foward battle. Defense and scramble is notably improved our decision making in culmination to our execution was questionable. All in all good win glad our packs in better shape and Kiks looks unphased.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Thought kiraz was solid aswell as Blake Wilson 3 line breaks and a try
Also sexy. 3 linebreak assists and 2 try assists

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
3. Mahoney
2. Kikau
1. Preston/ TPJ

There was a fair share of errors and dumb plays was impressed with our middle thought we won the foward battle. Defense and scramble is notably improved our decision making in culmination to our execution was questionable. All in all good win glad our packs in better shape and Kiks looks unphased.
Nah.

3 pts for sure to the touchie that called forward passes for them and not for us. Can we sign that dude up?

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
3 Preston
2 Kikau
1 Pangaz

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3. Kiraz
2. Mahoney
1. Not Matt Burton

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3. Max King (tough first carry) big first stint

2. Kiraz just looked likely until cramp

1. Kikau , infinitely makes us a better team

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kiraz
Wilson
Sexbomb
Kiks,reed,Preston all good also, Liam knight was solid in his first game for us.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Straight up kikau made such a big Fucking difference. No shock as the games best edge. Effort in both attack and d. His ability to score close to line. Not only helps actually score but demands attention freeing up others. He was contesting bombs. He was the bloke who stopped aitken scoring as last cover when milf goes over.

He is huge. Other notice king was a lot better but I think that was knights big body helping bend the line. These 3 blokes along with tpj and Preston helped Mahoney.

Sexton has been a blessing for us. He’s no star but geez he helps our squad. He directs, backs up, straightens us up. Defends well. Just does what you need a very average yet basic 7 to do. Shows how bad Failagain was.

Kiraz and Wilson were good. Though Jac was terrible today. Had his worst game I’ve seen for us.

Regardless we beat a decent team in which we bombed many tries and basically was a dolphins home game .

Much better signs.

Add critta and xerri and deduct averilo and I think it’s definitely better without improving the pack which we clearly are and have too.

One thing. Failagain came on. Was exposed in the final try. Offered Fucking nothing. If coach keeps doing this with this **** that’s a huge red flag for me. He is putrid and does not belong near first grade he is so fucking shit and offers nothing. He isn’t even spelling Mahoney so to use him as an edge or whatever the fuck is a disgrace. Give pele a go. Give topine a go. Anyone but that fucking useless twat.

Burns was solid again. Bloke just needs to stay on field and not be caught defending as he’s slow . Shows how bad alomiti is going as I really like him starting.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
3 - Kikau
2 - Sexbomb
1 - Kiraz (I'll give it to him but could be any of these 3)/Preston/Wilson

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Straight up kikau made such a big Fucking difference. No shock as the games best edge. Effort in both attack and d. His ability to score close to line. Not only helps actually score but demands attention freeing up others. He was contesting bombs. He was the bloke who stopped aitken scoring as last cover when milf goes over.

He is huge. Other notice king was a lot better but I think that was knights big body helping bend the line. These 3 blokes along with tpj and Preston helped Mahoney.

Sexton has been a blessing for us. He’s no star but geez he helps our squad. He directs, backs up, straightens us up. Defends well. Just does what you need a very average yet basic 7 to do. Shows how bad Failagain was.

Kiraz and Wilson were good. Though Jac was terrible today. Had his worst game I’ve seen for us.

Regardless we beat a decent team in which we bombed many tries and basically was a dolphins home game .

Much better signs.

Add critta and xerri and deduct averilo and I think it’s definitely better without improving the pack which we clearly are and have too.

One thing. Failagain came on. Was exposed in the final try. Offered Fucking nothing. If coach keeps doing this with this **** that’s a huge red flag for me. He is putrid and does not belong near first grade he is so fucking shit and offers nothing. He isn’t even spelling Mahoney so to use him as an edge or whatever the fuck is a disgrace. Give pele a go. Give topine a go. Anyone but that fucking useless twat.

Burns was solid again. Bloke just needs to stay on field and not be caught defending as he’s slow . Shows how bad alomiti is going as I really like him starting.
It's a 3, 2, 1 thread. It's not an essay writing thread.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. sexton
2. Preston-( if not for that bombed try, would have had 3 points in my mind)
1. Wilson

SIDE NOTE if not for that field goal Burton and Mahoney were almost our worst on field.

Status
Not open for further replies.