Rd 21 v Panthers

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who said we dont you clown? Its pretty clear we are shit and our goal line defence is appalling however liam martin first half tackled late below the knees and nothing was given, mainly because our player didnt stay down, tpj does it and they stay down, he gets penalised and on report. No consistency but again, im not saying that had anything to do with how we lost
GET OVER IT go cry to your mammi

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
44-18 is respectable with no Preston, Kikau & Fox. Not to mention Thompson. Definitely didn’t expect this.
NO! No, it isn't.
Make no mistake, that was every bit as bad as 66-0.
The Panthers had the cue in the rack.
We had a couple of nice touches (Averillo & Skelton) but that defensive effort was every bit as bad as the last few months.
That scoreline flatters the team massively.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mahoney was under the weather, best thing to do was put Flange at 9, avo halves. Did well considering

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Panthers 28-0 Bulldogs first 31 minutes.
Panthers 16-18 Bulldogs last 49 minutes.
lets not get delusional here, we still couldnt stop them scoring nearly everytime they got on our line, only reason we competed second half is cause they kept giving us the ball back. When they did get to our line, they scored

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lets not get delusional here, we still couldnt stop them scoring nearly everytime they got on our line, only reason we competed second half is cause they kept giving us the ball back. When they did get to our line, they scored
When any team gets close to our line they score

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Panthers bascially at full strength. Our team pretty shuffled around and still players out injured. Second half was better but we need to curb these periods when we let teams pour on the points.
Avirello being let go is an absolutely ridiculous decision! He will play rep football under Bennett (origin bench utility)
We need to get him to ‘backflip’ Flanagan ok on defence but his service is slow which has been an issue for us from dummy half since Ennis and Cook left.
I’m I really think Sexton and Burton can be a good combo with Avirello at the back (Crichton is surely our no 1 next season)
Missing Jake on the edge also.
I’ll put my hand up and admit we have played poorly but injuries have killed the season.