Rd 21 v Panthers

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
By the way if Kikau makes the side then that’s disgusting a relentless Penrith, former club and lacking match fitness in a game which is 50 points guaranteed on paper god bless him I feel bad.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I watch this, I'm ready!!
Got the missus to go and buy 250 candles to fill the room and every one of them will be lit at once during the game....just hope I don't burn the house down.

Screenshot_20230718_182550.jpg

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs: Injuries to Braidon Burns (abdomen) and Toby Sexton (head knock) added to the Bulldogs' woes in Saturday's loss to the Broncos. Forward Ryan Sutton (neck) and winger Josh Addo-Carr (hamstring) are also sidelined so Canterbury's depth is being well and truly tested. Should Sexton fail to come up then Kyle Flanagan would take over at halfback while Paul Alamoti could be in line for a recall in the centres.

Team list

1 Jake Averillo
2 Blake Wilson
3 Jacob Kiraz
4 Paul Alamoti
5 Jeral Skelton
6 Matt Burton (C)
7 Kyle Flanagan
8 Max King
9 Reed Mahoney (C)
10 Raymond Faitala-Mariner
11 Jackson Topine
12 Jacob Preston
13 Corey Waddell
Interchange
14 Harrison Edwards
15 Kurtis Morrin
16 Tevita Pangai-Junior
17 Jayden Okunbor
Man that’s fucking grim. For my health and sanity I will not be watching the massacre

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we continue to defend the way we did last weekend Penrith will put a massive score on us .Defense close to the line and up the middle against the Broncs was diabolical and at times downright embarrassing.
Having Alamoti in the centres is , well to say the least really poor. He has been a weak link in the backline in NSW cup since he dropped back, someone needs to teach him how to read the play.

I reckon it will take around five minutes (well that might be generous so say two) for us to know exactly what is what on the weekend.

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ASSASSIN said:
Our only hope is if Panthers treat this as a bye, guaranteed 2 points and a light training session.

But more than likely, Cleary will tear us apart himself as a statement he is back. 10 try assists should help his confidence...

I’m assuming in the first half
ASSuming the position that is...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Kiraz and alamotti will be made to look stupid this weekend. Funny how every club has returning stars against us. It’s a good stepping stone returning from injury
We can't take a trick in just about every aspect.