Rd 21 v Panthers

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
66-0 is going to look like a soccer score compared to what panthers are going to do to us

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Playing a full strength Penrith at Penrith who need to win to stop Brisbane from getting the minor premiership, havnt felt this nervous since going into that Manly game with a cup side a few years back.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is Kikau a chance of actually playing or only named and more likely next week?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We're going to get absolutely slaughtered with the likes of Flanagan-Okunbor-Alamoti-Waddell.
Not something to look forward to at all.

Fuck Gus must be sick of the floggings they make it soooo hard for him to recruit new players..
Its gus fault

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Suppose it comes down to how Penrith feel about us. If they want to put 70 they will these type of matches can get real ugly or be a 40 point loss which wouldn’t be to bad. Considering we raided their players and took their assistants I think they will be ruthless to the final bell. One final thing if this side has any heart at all they will go out there firing and delay the onslaught as much as they can however I heavily doubt that.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This match could get so ugly you’d almost watch the women’s soccer

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That's awesome, put Slowamoti next to a 1 game rookie learning league defences....

Way to ruin any confidence Skelton gained.
It's just more attention to detail and 1%ers from Super Selector with some of these decisions. Really don't think I can put myself thru watching....if we get within 20?, might watch a replay if we score a try or 2 :(