Rd 21 v Panthers

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does it really matter who we sign to come and play at the club while Ciraldo insists on mis-selecting the team, stuffing up preparation and tactics, playing mediocrity out of position, and eternalising the excuses of they're young, and they're trying hard, all because he's a "SuperCoach" trying to demonstrate his "genius" with unconventional hail mary selections.

The guy looks panicked. Just because "the rebuild" is going to take a few years (again) does not mean you get to fuck up without accountability.

No one expected to win a grand final this year. Even finals were reserved for the "dare to dream" crowd, but going backwards (even with injury) and "being connected" (behind the try line) after forgetting how to defend (thanks defence guru) is simply unacceptable.

The results are bad, but if we were making smart decisions, doing our best with what we have it would be okay.
That isn't what is happening.

We might not have a world-beating roster, but what Ciraldud has done with what he does have is inexcusable.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we were tackled more times in opposition 20 than our opposition yet couldn't come up with much.

Thats another worrying sign for CC.

no wonder we have the third worse attack in the comp.
No ball players or players that can read and react to defences.

Burton and Flanno could have their N defender drop with a heart attack and leave a yawning gap and they will still go ahead with their pre-meditated play.

God I wish we had DCE, Munster, Ponga, Walsh or dare I say it...Cody Walker

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Congrats on your first try assist in over 12 months

Only offset by the two tries you let in [emoji23]
And Reed did so well with his 4 misses from a total of 12 tackles…. It’s almost as if defending against the premiership and competition leaders isn’t an easy thing to do.

Flano was very strong today. Best hooker at the club, baby!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And Reed did so well with his 4 misses from a total of 12 tackles…. It’s almost as if defending against the premiership and competition leaders isn’t an easy thing to do.

Flano was very strong today. Best hooker at the club, baby!
Tellytubby doesn't make it that hard for Failagain to be the best hooker lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Shhhhhh, he was ignoring those 2 tries he let in lol
Nope, you guys are just making mountains out of molehills to suit your anti Flano agenda.

44-18 is a massive win against the panthers. And Flano steered us and gave us direction.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nope, you guys are just making mountains out of molehills to suit your anti Flano agenda.

44-18 is a massive win against the panthers. And Flano steered us and gave us direction.
Only agenda I have is to exorcise all the dud demons out of Belmore lol

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I was the Bulldogs, I would pay full freight for a club to take Perham
For a moment there I thought you said you'd pay for a full freight train to take Perham out but I guess we can go with your line....