Rd 14 vs Eels 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
6 pts to burton. 3 for best on field. 3 for knocking the ball off moses. Lol.
2 jac
1 jmk or tpj or jj

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
4 - Credits to THE whole FUCKEN squad!!!! LETS TROT BBY!!
3. TPJ
2. RFM
1. JMK

(-100). Flanno is useless in a winning team.

This was the best game we've played in the last 3 years. Lets continue playing how we played today & we will be an unstoppable team. THIS is what confidence gives you!
Our forwards deserve a lot of praise. Absolutely out muscled and outplayed their forwards. Never took a back step and that scuffle just before half time showed as a team that we weren't intimidated.

That's the Dogs Of War we are use to seeing in the 80's.
The mentality should always be, Don't F*ck with us!!

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3- Burton
2- Averillo
1- JAC

Averillo was as much a game changer as Burton was. The impact that intercept try had on the game should not be under-estimated. Looks like he has found a home for his skill set and I hope they persevere with him there as a long term option.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not saying that its barely talked at all but week in week out, Max King proves to be the most underrated signing in the league every week and truly shows how good of a player he can be when fully healthy which is finally happened now. He is 25 so he is reaching closely to his prime years
58 minutes
13 hit ups
39 tackles 0 missed
172 metres
77 post contact
1 offload

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3. JAC 3 tries from his pure speed & Burton kicks . we wouldnt have had them without him
2. TPJ Foward leader Meters and aggression needed him for the platform and leadership upfront
1. Burton Gun kicking game
- Vaughan & King

Last edited:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
3 - Burto, best game yet, 3 try assists, 645 kicking metres, and throw in 25 tackles as well, the try stopper on Mitch Moses will stand as proof for all time that he has far more heart than Moses ever will. He was the number one difference for us today.
2 - TPJ, I can't go past the big guy in terms of impact on the game, 49 minutes, 163m, 15 runs, 50+ pcm, got into the Eels heads in the first 10 minutes and put them right off their game.
1 - Fox, so many possibilities, but the hattrick plus 200m and 5 tackle breaks does it.

Honourable mentions, it is hard to find players to leave off this list:
Avo - 2 tries, both of them coming from speed + footy smarts
Kiraz - 1 try, 229m, 6 tackle breaks, some key offloads, very good in defence
JMK - made several key tackles, 33 tackles, managed to not hold the attack back too much
Vaughn - 15 runs, 158m, 76pcm! 22 tackles no misses, did excellent to lay a platform for the team
JJ - 55 tackles! only 15 passes, still doing some link work but not being relied on like he was before
RFM - so good to see this bloke playing well, 10 runs, 105m, 35pcm, 4 tackle breaks the most of our forwards
King - 17 runs, 169m, and some really good work in defence including 40 tackles
Now this is how you do a performance review. 100% agree with your assessment and rating.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not saying that its barely talked at all but week in week out, Max King proves to be the most underrated signing in the league every week and truly shows how good of a player he can be when fully healthy which is finally happened now. He is 25 so he is reaching closely to his prime years
58 minutes
13 hit ups
39 tackles 0 missed
172 metres
77 post contact
1 offload
King is so good, one of my favourite Bulldogs and I didn't even want us to sign him :tearsofjoy:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We played well when certain people can’t get a mention in the top 3. I thought Jake had one of his best games for us today his support play is coming along. Hard to go past TPJ, Burto & Fox though.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm also not sure how TPJ is getting so many 3s. As you said his usual couple of brain snaps, but f me has he the potential.
You call them brain snaps, I call it pushing the envelope. The Burton/Fox show scored most of the points, but that first 20 minute assault from TPJ got the Dogs right over the top of Parra and made the rest of it possible.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
58 minutes
13 hit ups
39 tackles 0 missed
172 metres
77 post contact
1 offload
such good value... The Storm let a good one go

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
3 Burto Fast becoming my favourite player. Was in everything. Made Moses his bitch too haha
2 TPJ = ALPHA
1 Foxx Gave the emblem a big smooch haha we love u too bra

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
3. Burton
1 each for King, JAC and TPJ. Couldn’t find a way to not give each of them a point.

Vaughan, JMK, Kiraz and Avo all outstanding too. And I wasn’t so bad myself today.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3. Jac - Burton- Averillo
2. TPJ - max - Vaughan
1. Kiraz - jmk- RFM

Status
Not open for further replies.