Rd 14 vs Eels 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3. Burton - when he's confident he's sensational.
2. JAC - what a buy, is it possible to like him more!
1. TPJ

Admiral mention for Ava, King and rest of them, great effort and result. Potter needs to be commended, he has somehow boosted their confidence and willingness to take a chance.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
3- Burton
2-Fox
1- Kiraz

Whole performance was absolutely fantastic, Tpj was great but had some dumb moments that takes him out my top 3, Averillo looks a real breath of fresh air at fullback, love it! Burton is getting better every week, 3 more assists today, this bloke is a superstar, please get him re-signed as soon as possible. Also fox is best winger on the planet, near top try scorer in a team like ours, im fucking made up. Shout out to schoupp, king, vaughan, jmk who i thought were outstanding also!! For once, every player was great today.
+1 on these 3.

I'm also not sure how TPJ is getting so many 3s. As you said his usual couple of brain snaps, but f me has he the potential.

Averillo might be worth persisting with at fullback after all :grinning:

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
3. MPotter
2. Gus for getting rid of Baz
1. Too many to choose from

Reactions: DDR

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
3 TPJ
2 Burton
1 Jac

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 - Burto, best game yet, 3 try assists, 645 kicking metres, and throw in 25 tackles as well, the try stopper on Mitch Moses will stand as proof for all time that he has far more heart than Moses ever will. He was the number one difference for us today.
2 - TPJ, I can't go past the big guy in terms of impact on the game, 49 minutes, 163m, 15 runs, 50+ pcm, got into the Eels heads in the first 10 minutes and put them right off their game.
1 - Fox, so many possibilities, but the hattrick plus 200m and 5 tackle breaks does it.

Honourable mentions, it is hard to find players to leave off this list:
Avo - 2 tries, both of them coming from speed + footy smarts
Kiraz - 1 try, 229m, 6 tackle breaks, some key offloads, very good in defence
JMK - made several key tackles, 33 tackles, managed to not hold the attack back too much
Vaughn - 15 runs, 158m, 76pcm! 22 tackles no misses, did excellent to lay a platform for the team
JJ - 55 tackles! only 15 passes, still doing some link work but not being relied on like he was before
RFM - so good to see this bloke playing well, 10 runs, 105m, 35pcm, 4 tackle breaks the most of our forwards
King - 17 runs, 169m, and some really good work in defence including 40 tackles
Totally agree with this

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don’t really understand the tpj lovefest. But who cares we won!!!!!!!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Which idiots were saying Burtons a Centre? I’m not sure you can set up that many tries off the boot playing out wide in the centers. He’s not a Centre that can play 5/8th. He’s a 5/8th that can play Centre. Big difference!

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tpj, Burton, ado carr and Vaughan for me made it happen today. Credit to the whole team defensively, especially JMK in the middle. Allan although has no real impact in attack, defended really well along with the rest of our outside men and edge forwards. Dogs of war mentality today got me out of my recliner lol

Status
Not open for further replies.