Reaction score
Having now just rewatched it at home.

3 - Reedy, great little captains knock.
2 - Burton, kicked the game for us.
1 - Foxx, welcome back king.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too hard to pick today I reckon. But big second half for Burto, TPJ, Preston, Reed, Kiraz, Morrin the list goes on really.
This all day. Mahoney was on from the first whistle. King kiraz is the epitome of a bulldog fuck I love the kid, all heart and then some. TPJ showed how devastating he can be it’s scary how good he could be. Burto showed why he’s more than a centre, legit game breaker. KO what a champion of a kid, showed some real composure with his kicking game. JAC brings something else man , we are blessed to have him at the club. The little spray he gave perham loved it. Averillo keeps doing great things. Showing up the haters week in week out. Fuckers giving him shit for getting run over by Fifita lol.
Thats one of the best games I’ve ever watched as a dogs supporter I’m still on a high

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So the majority think TPJ was MOM when at half time (based on the game thread) most of you wanted him sacked and probably felt the same way up to halfway through the second half?

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
1 point after the spear tackle is ample.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the majority think TPJ was MOM when at half time (based on the game thread) most of you wanted him sacked and probably felt the same way up to halfway through the second half?

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Did u watch the game mate, appropriate assessment from the kennel. That last 20 min was immortal like

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Did u watch the game mate, appropriate assessment from the kennel. That last 20 min was immortal like
Yep. If u put in a full shift, u get paid. That 40 odd minutes of rubbish was not good enough. The engine room I expect to front up for 57 mins and the backs I expect to create shit. That gets points from me.

Immortal like? He didn't bust the line once in the last 20, he just bent the line like he's supposed to. He gives me 57 mins of that - go back through the 3-2-1's, I'll always support the engine room.

Send me some of your hooch bro - its obviously good and appears you've given it to 80% of the Kennel. And I'm off the list? FFS....

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. If u put in a full shift, u get paid. That 40 odd minutes of rubbish was not good enough. The engine room I expect to front up for 57 mins and the backs I expect to create shit. That gets points from me.

Immortal like? He didn't bust the line once in the last 20, he just bent the line like he's supposed to. He gives me 57 mins of that - go back through the 3-2-1's, I'll always support the engine room.

Send me some of your hooch bro - its obviously good and appears you've given it to 80% of the Kennel. And I'm off the list? FFS....
1684673262026.gif

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Round Votes

Tevita Pangai Junior 82
Reed Mahoney 68
Matt Burton 56