Opinion Rd 12 team

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fox @ fullback this week, he said in his interview on Twitter than has since been taken down and re-uploaded with that part out. Surprised to see no one else mention it?
It's worth a shot for a game or two to see how he goes. We have nothing to lose and aside from Toia, we have no one else that is ready to play there. Anything is better than Dufty.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cant wait for the team selection meltdown at 4:05pm this arvo!!
I'm just hoping to see at least some changes, because all year has been the definition of insanity with nothing changing because nothing has changed.

I think I can speak on behalf of most of us when I say "We all past insanity following this team we love a long, long, long time ago"!!!!

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's worth a shot for a game or two to see how he goes. We have nothing to lose and aside from Toia, we have no one else that is ready to play there. Anything is better than Dufty.
Exactly right. If he kills it then it’s much easier to sign a winger next year than it is a fullback

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My ideal lineup to see at 4pm would be:
1) Averillo (its the only place I haven't seen him play. I know a lot of you don't rate him, and have seen him train there last year etc, but I would give it a go to keep Dufty out of the team without disrupting our most potent weapon JAC)
2) Kiraz
3) Schoupp
4) Alamoti
5) JAC
6) Burton
7) Flanagan
8) Thompson
9) JMK (when topine gets gassed move JMK to 13 and ZDC into 9, when JMK gets gassed bring topine back in)
10) Vaughn
11) RFM
12) TPJ
13) Topine

14) ZDC (Utility)
15) Jackson (FRF/2RF)
16) Ava (FRF)
17) King (FRF)

Last edited:

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Unlikely but if i had my way I would go with that. I still think we have looked "our least worse" with Averillo at 7.
RfM may not be ready to start so perhaps we persist with Waddell for one more week and RFM reverts to the bench with Topine dropping out.

1.Allen
2.Ado Carr
3.Schoupp
4.Alamoti
5.Kiraz
6.Burton
7.Flanno
8.Thompson
9.JMK
10.Vaughn
11.Jackson
12.RFM
13.Tevita
14.Averillo
15.Patalo
16.Topine
17.King

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fox @ fullback this week, he said in his interview on Twitter than has since been taken down and re-uploaded with that part out. Surprised to see no one else mention it?
Who comes on the wing, Allen?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’ll be shocked if Potter doesn’t drop the cat Dufty
I've learnt not to be shocked by anything with these duds.

But I'm hoping Gus picked the team and Potter takes the heat as he really doesn't care about 2023.

Last edited: