NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
3 - Wilson
2 - Alamoti
1 - Edwards

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How the hell can anyone right off a rookie half back who was rated the best half prospect in the country after 3 games off the bench playing behind the worst pack in the comp.
It’s the same forum who said Lewis was going to be a club legend, can’t pick how they are going to react

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Edwards
Wilson
Okunbur

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How the hell can anyone right off a rookie half back who was rated the best half prospect in the country after 3 games off the bench playing behind the worst pack in the comp.
1. He was never rated the best halfback prospect in the league.
2. Nobody is writing him off, but he has contributed nothing in attack and needs to go back to NSW to continue to develop his game.
3. I love how you use our forwards as an excuse for Oloapu, yet wrote Flanagan off when he was playing with an even weaker pack

Lololol

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
2. Nobody is writing him off, but he has contributed nothing in attack and needs to go back to NSW to continue to develop his game.
3. I love how you use our forwards as an excuse for Oloapu, yet wrote Flanagan off when he was playing with an even weaker pack

Lololol
1) he was rated the best halfback prospect in the country.
2) check the comments above
3) Flanagan has had 3 years not 3 games

Move on troll

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Welcome to the Kennel :tonguewink:

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Christ google it, he was Australian schoolboys captain and had 12 clubs chase him.
That was an interesting google search. Looks like he threw the toys outta the cot cos the Broncos didn’t hand him debut by the age of 17-18? I surely hope we haven’t enabled a brat into a comfort zone here.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That was an interesting google search. Looks like he threw the toys outta the cot cos the Broncos didn’t hand him debut by the age of 17-18? I surely hope we haven’t enabled a brat into a comfort zone here.
Try going down more then page 1....

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Lololol
How are you going in NSW cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.