Raymond Faitala-Mariner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Des is a dumb **** why dosent he give him more minutes?????

Reactions: DT

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like him.
But if he's not going to play, his bench spot could be better utilized.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He should be starting over Eastwood. Everyone knows Eastwood is better off the bench.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can we please start giving this bloke more minutes!!

Really starting to show some nice signs and bending the line in recent weeks, yet gets fuck all game time.
Well said.. nothing against Elliott but suprised he gets more game time

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After his performances surely he has a permanent home on our right edge? Jackson should play at lock where he's been killing it for NSW and Klemmer starts at prop with Tolman. IMO RFM offers so much more than Elliott who seems to have the left side sewn up.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
When you've got young guys like RFM/Elliot on the bench that are getting paid nothing at the moment but performing well, the question has to be asked why was Eastwood re-signed long term on decent coin?

Don't get me wrong I love Eastwood, but everyone reaches their use-by date and I think he reached his a couple of years ago to be honest.
I dont think he hit it a few years ago, but surely hes very close now. Doesnt have the impact he used to. And fair enough hes been barging at blokes for a long time, hes worn out. When did we re-sign Eastwood till? Surely not past this or at a stretch next year?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can recall a few drops. 2 real bad ones with his first touch and with us coming out of pressure.
Give him time. I can recall a couple of great efforts in attack where he busted through the line. He has potential.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont think he hit it a few years ago, but surely hes very close now. Doesnt have the impact he used to. And fair enough hes been barging at blokes for a long time, hes worn out. When did we re-sign Eastwood till? Surely not past this or at a stretch next year?
I think Eastwood has another 12 months, but that is far and away the best I've seen RFM play, certainly in the first half. he seemed to run out of gas in the second half and lost most of his impact which is probably why Des has him coming off the bench this year, but once he gets FG fit he will be a real asset.

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
until end of 2018.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Eastwood and Klemmer need to be rotating at lock in miy opinion. Eastwood is better playing both side sof the field, because he has an offload.

Let Kas come in at prop and roam a bit.
Wtf you think Eastwood should be at lock because "he has an offload". He's fukn tripe even tolman popped two offloads today. Eastwood offers nothing. He's slow, no agility whatsoever, poor defender, makes poor decisions in attack and defence he's just shit as.. you must be Eastwoods mum

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Can we please start giving this bloke more minutes!!

Really starting to show some nice signs and bending the line in recent weeks, yet gets fuck all game time.
He always showed "signs" IMO, maybe that's why he hasn't been given time?

Dexter35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Elliott needs to start on the left and RFM needs to start on the right. Jackson to lock with Klemmer and Woods up front and Mbye at 9. Though only when Hasler is in the Bahamas smoking blue n white cubans

Status
Not open for further replies.