Ray dib.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imposter

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
and guess what,get ready more bad will be coming thats why raelene is walking she will be taking the blame to cover everyones bad decisions within the club,to many hands getting greased

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We're fucked for years to come. With signings like Holland, Eastwood, Tolman. And a Manly imposter at the helm.
The club or someone with a powerful voice within needs to stand up and question all the issues that are haunting us and may distabilise our future.

I feel for legends like Mortimer and Lamb who called this out months ago and goobers like Dib and his circus acts didn't throw their support behind blokes who bleed our colours and built our proud history.

I don't throw the f-bomb in these forums, but I feel I need to emphasis that we are one fu<ked up clueless team, we are slow in almost every facet of the game, lack IQ, our game plan most weeks is beyond prehistoric and our recruitment & retention is straight up Sh!t..drop mic and out.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you have it. Watching the Bulldogs today was like watching a the Trump presidency. A train wreck.
The difference is Trump has a working spine and is still capable of attack against his opposition.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I cant believe how naïve dib is as a business man he should off never resigned des I bet if his manager and workers where fucking up his business he would never tolerate it and sack them on the spot .So what's the difference that's right he doesn't own the club so why would he give a fuck he's only interested about money.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope in the next board meeting ray dib should be vote to go and I bet he's pissed of now that he's got egg on his face seeing how bad the team is travelling .

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ray Dib wants to be the next Nick Politis..... at least he is the one & only leader at the Roosters.
Dib is nothing more than clown who like our coach have got no idea/vision moving forward.
Absolute disgrace.
Dib isn't worthy enough to be one of impotent old man politis's pubes

Couldn't hold up his adult nappy

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't believe you believed dib all he cares is about his bank account.
He's a money hungry scummy right arse lil bitch whom only cares about his pocket and not the club
He's paid off half the board to silence them
Elvis haircut from 1970 dog

Benjamin Short

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
nah I'll think I'll stick around just for you

But thanks for your kind words though
I vote for out out Cronulla

After leaving there game last week was disgusting behavior by there fans who for 70 minutes shat themselves then only woke up with 2 mins to go then went on drunken rages disrespecting women and people's property
Tonight's effort by our team was worse than I've seen looks to me like he's lost the team and the dub and raelene are a joke bring back our heart and our soul please
Can't wait for next weeks game hopefully I'll be able to actually raise my banner for something other than the Dogs running out on the field
Peace out

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Clearly you haven't read my earlier posts tonight, but in any event here's a tip - I'm a Bulldogs member and fan of over 50 years standing. I have lived and breathed with this teams successes and losses longer than you side has been in the competition. I want nothing more than for my team to succeed and the fact that I converse with mostly people on my clubs fan site about where I want my team to improve, yes I will always view them in a more positive than negative light. I don't go on the Sharks site because I couldn't give 2 figs about them. In fact I wouldn't even know if they had one, but when some upstart comes on here bagging my club on our site who has absolutely no stake in it then I will react accordingly. Let's face it your mob have provided more than enough material for criticism over the last 10 years, so how about you scuttle back there and leave the people who actually care about the club to either enjoy or mourn their games and I promise I will not go over there and bag you out.

Do the sharks actually have a site? And if they do I'm confident they wouldn't have more then 50 members

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mortimer v Dib, or Des, or anyone never happened.

On field Mortimer was a absolute legend, better than a few of the NRL Immortals. As a part of the club management at the highest level with a board seat, he wasn't great. He was a board member, with a voice and a vote on what happened, and rather than address a issue effectively and correctly he decided to chat with a reporter about how things at the club where a bit fucked? Scream me down and say I'm disrespecting a club legend all you want, he WAS one of the people who was meant to address those kind of issues, he didn't, and compounded any issues that where there instead of resolve them like he was meant to, and positioned to.

The club does need someone to represent what it should be and that someone needs a voice and more importantly a vote. I'm not convinced Price is qualified to be the next CEO, but, maybe he should be.

My personal feeling is he dropped the club when the dropping was good, I don't rate him a club legend any more than I rate the others that left in the aftermath of that era, and when White knocked him out in Origin, Price was watching was a equal part of the fight, and just got knocked the fuck out man (in the words of Chris Tucker). He has taken a few steps in the right direction since retirement from the game, and other players did rate him as a leader, like Thurston, so we could do a lot worse. Emotion aside, Price is more qualified than Mortimer was to hold a key role within the club (I personally have better business qualifications than both of them, but without specific NRL and club qualification, that doesn't fit the need that is there).

Whoever takes the vacant role, they need to have some teeth and not be Dibs puppet, he really looks to be stepping outside his role..... if you don't think so, name 3 other NRL chairmen off the top of your head? 2? 1? No? ........... then he is acting outside his role because your not meant to know who the chairman is, they are meant to be quite and behind the curtains, saying his name here should result in at least some people saying "who?". There is no upside to a famous chairman, and even less to a fame chasing one, their job is pretty dry and boring, if they are doing it correctly. Even the chairmen that oversaw the american banks that created a worldwide economic crash where fronting the media less than Dib does.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mortimer v Dib, or Des, or anyone never happened.

On field Mortimer was a absolute legend, better than a few of the NRL Immortals. As a part of the club management at the highest level with a board seat, he wasn't great. He was a board member, with a voice and a vote on what happened, and rather than address a issue effectively and correctly he decided to chat with a reporter about how things at the club where a bit fucked? Scream me down and say I'm disrespecting a club legend all you want, he WAS one of the people who was meant to address those kind of issues, he didn't, and compounded any issues that where there instead of resolve them like he was meant to, and positioned to.

The club does need someone to represent what it should be and that someone needs a voice and more importantly a vote. I'm not convinced Price is qualified to be the next CEO, but, maybe he should be.

My personal feeling is he dropped the club when the dropping was good, I don't rate him a club legend any more than I rate the others that left in the aftermath of that era, and when White knocked him out in Origin, Price was watching was a equal part of the fight, and just got knocked the fuck out man (in the words of Chris Tucker). He has taken a few steps in the right direction since retirement from the game, and other players did rate him as a leader, like Thurston, so we could do a lot worse. Emotion aside, Price is more qualified than Mortimer was to hold a key role within the club (I personally have better business qualifications than both of them, but without specific NRL and club qualification, that doesn't fit the need that is there).

Whoever takes the vacant role, they need to have some teeth and not be Dibs puppet, he really looks to be stepping outside his role..... if you don't think so, name 3 other NRL chairmen off the top of your head? 2? 1? No? ........... then he is acting outside his role because your not meant to know who the chairman is, they are meant to be quite and behind the curtains, saying his name here should result in at least some people saying "who?". There is no upside to a famous chairman, and even less to a fame chasing one, their job is pretty dry and boring, if they are doing it correctly. Even the chairmen that oversaw the american banks that created a worldwide economic crash where fronting the media less than Dib does.
Dib can't help himself period! He loves the lime light, he has his puppets in the right positions and any CEO who comes up against him will be dealt with, see exhibit A Rayleen Castle, one wrong move (an email) and it was bye bye Aunty Rae. He has the votes for the next election too, why, exhibit B, Kieran Foran... He has delivered to what his voting supporters wanted and he gets to keep his job! Our club is no longer what it used to be, it's a shadow of where it was! No one is speaking out any more, everyone is worried about their own job, and the formula has become really simple, no matter who you are, no matter what you've achieved at the club, you either follow Dib, or lose your job, exhibit C, Steve Mortimer! We are no longer Canterbury - Bankstown Bulldogs, we are now the Ray - Dib Bulldogs, welcome to the new era!

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rot starts at the top and works its way down.
Dib
Pig with lipstick
Hasler

All three need to go now.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whilst Dib is playing "House of cards" politics with the club and has little to no idea about hiring the right people both on and off the field, the main perpetrator here is Desmond Hasler.

He's the bloke whose assembled his coaching staff and roster, he decides whose staying or going, he's the guy that delivers a game plan and he is the guy that's supposed to create the right atmosphere for the players.

He can take a leaf out of Brad Arthur, inherited Ricky's mess, had to suffer through a salary cap scandal and his board have been acting like incompetent muppets for years, yet he gets the best out of his boys through tough love, setting expectations and getting them to work for each other and believing. He doesn't over coach and let's his naturally gifted talents play what's in front of them.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This fuckwitt is our problem

He has resigned Hasler when the writing was on the wall .
Castle has abandoned ship as she has no pull on the club.

Now we r stuck with Hasler for a further 2 yrs, players not responding, players wanting to leave, keeping buying shit players
Still have no spine
Got rid of Reynolds etc

N

Natboy

Dib is just another power hungry Arabic politician and we know where that gets them

Status
Not open for further replies.