Ramifications for Turner at the dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs8teen

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Turner is playing great for us this season, running better than some forwards :grinning:

Full stop.

X

XxFoVoSxX

Turner is playing great for us this season, running better than some forwards :grinning:

Full stop.
why do you have the "fullstop" after the full stop itself?

you already said fullstop, was it necessary to put the "." too? ;) :p

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To return to the question of whether the storm erupting over the storm will have any ramifications for Turner at the dogs, the answer must be no, unless the dogs get caught again.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Technically they don't have premiership victory's next to their name but they STILL WON THE COMP lol

Just because they have been stripped of the accolade doesn't mean they didn't actually physically achieve.

So Cameron Smith isn't as good a player now than 2 days ago because he doesn't have "2 time premiership winner" next to his name?

I don't get this logic at all.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
don't confuse winning premiership player compared to a player who has the 'experience' of big matches on his resume

big difference

it doesn't matter whether the team a player played for actually won on the day, it's the experience he brings to the squad and he still has the experience of 4 grand final appearances, 1 state of origin match (no he didn't have a good game on this occasion, but it's a notch of experience in his belt and not to say he wouldn't have come back and then played well next opportunity) and one very well coached team for the duration he was there (albeit a club that cheated hugely, but the 'experience' is the only thing that counts)

i understand what you're saying, but clubs only pay for the experience of the player, not what's in his trophy cabinet. experience is all any club recruiting would care about

TAS

All In
Reaction score
don't confuse winning premiership player compared to a player who has the 'experience' of big matches on his resume

big difference

clubs only pay for the experience of the player, not what's in his trophy cabinet. experience is all any club recruiting would care about
Very true. More reason why this thread imo is a joke.

whippet_hound

HOT DOG
Reaction score
Very true. More reason why this thread imo is a joke.
indeed. Go away for a week with no internet access, come back to ****e like this. Turner's resume is not fake, he still played those big games for big game experience, yeah so what if his deal at the Storm was a little inflated, if the Dogs were happy to pay his price then so be it...

I cant believe what a craphouse thread this is, really, support your WHOLE TEAM!

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Ironic how the Storms told Turner they couldn't fit him under their salary cap.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
im not saying anything about the storm players as i would be a huge hypocrite to bag them, as i did not bag the bulldogs players when we got caught up in our salary cap breach. And of what i have seen of turner this year he is getting good metres in games off his own accord not been put in space by somone elses line break pass.

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
indeed. Go away for a week with no internet access, come back to ****e like this. Turner's resume is not fake, he still played those big games for big game experience, yeah so what if his deal at the Storm was a little inflated, if the Dogs were happy to pay his price then so be it...

I cant believe what a craphouse thread this is, really, support your WHOLE TEAM!
Have to remember that it is coming from some guy that wants to buy everyone else.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Well the jewish owned media has mentioned our 02 cap bullsh!t in every report I have seen so far
It's called comparison dipshït. Your club is run by a Jew so if you have a problem with it go back to the middle east and watch al jazeera

houndmeister

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, we never won 17 in a row either??
Turner has been close if not our best this season, obviously smart like Dallas Johnston and got out while he could.
The remification for him is that this year he will get a real premiership

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, Turner will spontaneously combust with guilt over his contract. He will wake up one day next week and think sh**, I don't deserve to be here because my resume is now inadequate. I suppose Cameron Smith will relinquish the Australian hooking role too, because he is a complete fraud.

The whole suggestion of this thread is completely retarded. Quite obviously started from someone who hates Steve Turner, didn't want us to sign him and isn't happy to be proven wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.