Raiders possibly terminating josh dugan

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
Josh Dugan

With Canberra holding a press conference in a hour or so reportedly to announce the termination of dugans contract, what do you guys think about signing him as a replacement for barba if eventually barba decides not to comeback? Or is that to much money to pay for a replacement?

Correct me if I'm wrong Dugan can also play 5/8, under the right guidance he could turn into a great 5/8 with a rocket of a boot and we can move Reynolds to half?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
With Canberra holding a press conference in a hour or so reportedly to announce the termination of dugans contract, what do you guys think about signing him as a replacement for barba if eventually barba decides not to comeback? Or is that to much money to pay for a replacement?

Correct me if I'm wrong Dugan can also play 5/8, under the right guidance he could turn into a great 5/8 with a rocket of a boot and we can move Reynolds to half?
Great potential as a player, but clearly a d!ckhead.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And why are they?

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
I really hope we grab dougan, he can easily be moulded into a half (as well as a our backup fullback)

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I really hope we grab dougan, he can easily be moulded into a half (as well as a our backup fullback)
Lets just say we had our full playing roster fit in injuries etc. Where would you play him?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparantely getting on piss while injured he posted on instagram haha or they could be doing what dogs doing with barba but the speculation is saying termination ,im sure des and todd could sort him out ,hes a gun when fit

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Apparantely getting on piss while injured he posted on instagram haha or they could be doing what dogs doing with barba but the speculation is saying termination ,im sure des and todd could sort him out ,hes a gun when fit
Errmmm dont resign hodko or keating, make him a half?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ferguson as well now I'm reading

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Lets just say we had our full playing roster fit in injuries etc. Where would you play him?
1/2 or 5/8. If 5/8 then Reynolds to half. Couldn't be worse than KK.

Anyway this is irrelevant he is not going anywhere

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Never going to be terminated. Will be fined heavily, stood down a few weeks.

Also no way Des or Todd would pick him up when he's such a loose unit.

Not when we have just gone through Barbas crap.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
From all accounts Dugan is a Grade A Bogan with a **** attitude. He is always injured and seems to spend half his time on the field clutching at an injury. Roosters will have him.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
1/2 or 5/8. If 5/8 then Reynolds to half. Couldn't be worse than KK.

Anyway this is irrelevant he is not going anywhere
There is no logic in wanting Dugan. Why the hell would we want an injury prone fill in for full back and then, when Ben Barba is back force a player like Josh Reynolds out of his position just to accomodate him?

Presuming we have our full roster of forwards back by round six (bar James Graham who should be available in round 10) and T-Rex can transform himself from a loiterer to a second rower remember that we actually got to the grand final in 2012 wit Kris Keating playing half back. Surely Matt Orford was brought into our coaching staff to improve on all our half backs abilities.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Lol guys seriously, it sounds contradicting to even think they would consider Dugan. Given the action the club took against Ben only a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.