Raelene

Status
Not open for further replies.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seriously guys, It has been pointed out time and time again.

Football side is run by Des - He answers to the board

Business side is run by Ralene - She answers to the board.

Ralene 's job is to make us money. She has done that.

Des's job is football and he has f#$cked it up. Des needs to answer to the board, the board answers to us. We need to front up to the AGM as members and ask the hard questions of the board. All sacking Ralene will acomplish is us losing money and contacts and leave those responsible for the shambles on the field still in power.

It is time to make the Board answer for their decisions, especially endorsing the ridiculous contract they gave Hopoate.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Des's job is football and he has f#$cked it up. Des needs to answer to the board, the board answers to us. We need to front up to the AGM as members and ask the hard questions of the board. All sacking Ralene will acomplish is us losing money and contacts and leave those responsible for the shambles on the field still in power.

It is time to make the Board answer for their decisions, especially endorsing the ridiculous contract they gave Hopoate.
Castle hasn't got the club making money we get a $4 million bail out from the leagues club every year !

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Omg everything is fkn sexist to feminists lol. Turn it around and it's called a female being empowered
You're saying that females have less right to be on earth than males because we're physically weaker.. Isn't it? , that's really what you base it on . You also think that females are dumber .

Its pretty obvious without u actually saying it .. How do I know this? because I'm smarter than you

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score

If her job is only making money, she wouldn't set bs goals that are football related , or do a blogging with the boss.
She is more involved in the footy side of things than you make it out to be. And des answers to her, and she answers to the board. The only time des answers to the board is if they have instructed her to make des front the board.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'm sure there a few out there but women are natural carers and nurturers. This is why Realene is all about image and saving the world on the back of the bulldogs.
If she is "about" all these things due to her gender, what was Greenberg's excuse for being about exactly the same things. This current management style didn't start with Raekrne. Gender has absolutely nothing to do with it. Greenberg is proof of that. His management style is very similar to Raelene's.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So will she get fired once its 2019 and we haven't won a premiership?

If shes still around by then I'd really like to see the PR spin she'd give.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If she is "about" all these things due to her gender, what was Greenberg's excuse for being about exactly the same things. This current management style didn't start with Raekrne. Gender has absolutely nothing to do with it. Greenberg is proof of that. His management style is very similar to Raelene's.
The club is trying to improve their image which hasn't exactly worked out for them. People are going to think what they want to think and they should focus on winning instead of trying to change peoples minds who think we are a lebo rapist club.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So will she get fired once its 2019 and we haven't won a premiership?

If shes still around by then I'd really like to see the PR spin she'd give.
2 grandfinals by 2019 so in 3 years we must win 2 lol we won't even make the fucking 8 next year.
Raiders getting better
Panthers getting better
Tigers will improve
Parra will be in the race
Titans will improve
Newcastle may even win 2 games and improve.
We on the other end are getting worse .next year will be fucked

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2 grandfinals by 2019 so in 3 years we must win 2 lol we won't even make the fucking 8 next year.
Raiders getting better
Panthers getting better
Tigers will improve
Parra will be in the race
Titans will improve
Newcastle may even win 2 games and improve.
We on the other end are getting worse .next year will be fucked
I said before we are the only club next year that has nothing to look forward to. We have no major signings and we know Des wont change our game plan.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I said before we are the only club next year that has nothing to look forward to. We have no major signings and we know Des wont change our game plan.
Sigh......... yep then all the bullshit stories will come out a month before kick off blah blah blah we are ready to shake the comp up.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sigh......... yep then all the bullshit stories will come out a month before kick off blah blah blah we are ready to shake the comp up.
We'll do a parramatta and flog a team in the first round like we did to Manly and everyone will think we've made changes. And then it will be back to normal next round.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am almost certain there is a dubious reason for why the other teams are playing like they've just had a weeks rest after coming back from half time but I'm not going there. Ill just say there needs to be some randon drug testing after games

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am almost certain there is a dubious reason for why the other teams are playing like they've just had a weeks rest after coming back from half time but I'm not going there. Ill just say there needs to be some randon drug testing after games
Absolutely our team must be on smack, should be on ice instead

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
The culture at the club is bloody rubbish I mean in 2012 we won the minor premiership in FG, U/20s and NSW Cup so where the hell did all those players go? We don't even have any exciting juniors coming through and yet we're supposed to believe that Noel Cleal is some sort of recruitment guru? The club seriously needs to fuck off this Manly connection and actually get people in that give 2 shits about the club.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You're saying that females have less right to be on earth than males because we're physically weaker.. Isn't it? , that's really what you base it on . You also think that females are dumber .

Its pretty obvious without u actually saying it .. How do I know this? because I'm smarter than you
I'm not sexist.....I love bitches lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Lol so isn't that hypacritical of you to say you're smarter than me if you're promoting yourself to be about equality and non discriminating and shiz? And no you're completely wrong one of the sports I like watching is ufc and Rhonda is up their with my fav fighters. She's a female. You know why? Coz she fights for her reputation and is the highest paid fighter in ufc and she fkn hates feminists that think they should be treated better than men just Coz they're a female and think everything should be put on a silver platter for them.

I stand by my comments about raelene isn't for the job she has no balls a girl can't do a guys job and a guy can't do a chicks job unless you want mediocrity which is what we're getting.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Castle hasn't got the club making money we get a $4 million bail out from the leagues club every year !
Every club needs a bail out. Ours needs less than most. That is why our set up is great and what makes our performances so poor.

Reaction score
that was where we were at last year, and the year before that.
guess where it'll be this time next year

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
as i have always said

no one is superior than anyone BUT ...BUT

Mother Nature (call it God if you wish) did not design:

men to do women's job
women to do men's job

Raelene is in the wrong job.