Raelene Castle extends Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have extended the contract of Chief Executive Raelene Castle for a further two years, until the end of 2018.

Castle joined the Bulldogs in July 2013 and under her leadership the Club has enjoyed record levels of membership and sponsorship, ensured the Bulldogs have had the best attendances of any NRL team in Sydney, opened the most innovative sporting retail experience in Australia and implemented the most comprehensive community programme in the Club’s history.

Chairman Ray Dib says securing her ongoing involvement is an important development for the Bulldogs.

“Raelene has overseen growth right across the business and the Bulldogs are continuing to thrive on and off the field under her leadership,” Dib said. “Importantly her ability to develop relationships in new markets is broadening awareness of who the Bulldogs are and what we stand for.

“Raelene brings stability to our Club as we work towards delivering our key strategic objectives.”

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have extended the contract of Chief Executive Raelene Castle for a further two years, until the end of 2018.

Castle joined the Bulldogs in July 2013 and under her leadership the Club has enjoyed record levels of membership and sponsorship, ensured the Bulldogs have had the best attendances of any NRL team in Sydney, opened the most innovative sporting retail experience in Australia and implemented the most comprehensive community programme in the Club’s history.

Chairman Ray Dib says securing her ongoing involvement is an important development for the Bulldogs.

“Raelene has overseen growth right across the business and the Bulldogs are continuing to thrive on and off the field under her leadership,” Dib said. “Importantly her ability to develop relationships in new markets is broadening awareness of who the Bulldogs are and what we stand for.

“Raelene brings stability to our Club as we work towards delivering our key strategic objectives.”
Thanks for feedback.

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Prefer to be reading about Jackson & Klemmer and MBYE (who is obviously getting very close) and their signings. I am sure the fans would be happier with this news if Raels had actually achieved these tasks first ! - Just saying

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know Raelene is unpopular around here but I think she is doing a good job and the stability at the dogs is a good sign

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Guess we know where the priorities of the club are. Membership, community development etc comes first these days. The onfield performances are less important.

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think she doing a good job overall from a corporate perspective but if she is responsible for getting players signed she not hitting that KPI. I feel we are having trouble attracting real talent our biggest recent signings are some ones brother who is injury prone and a guy who does not play on a Sunday. The guys under her nose seem to be her biggest challenge. maybe these issues are all Des?

Reactions: GDR

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's be honest she only Has the CEO job for political correctness agendas and pleasing the political correct society.
I know you're always on this buzz but do you really think she is not qualified to be CEO and is only there because she is female? You can argue her performance but to say she is only there because she is a woman is bullshit.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know you're always on this buzz but do you really think she is not qualified to be CEO and is only there because she is female? You can argue her performance but to say she is only there because she is a woman is bullshit.
Lol I think she's qualified but I think there are better out there. I gaurentee you there is a better make CEO for the job but picking a female looks better. Because whatever a male can do a female has to be able to do it even if it means lowering the entry requirements for special forces in the army so females can join lol. Went a bit off topic there but you asked for it!!!!!!!!!
But in all seriousness she isn't THAT bad but she ain't great either

Reactions: GDR

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also you do realise the Australian government like some government parties are trying to push for a system of 50/50 male female employment in a company meaning even if the male is better suited and far superior to the female the female will get the job purely Coz she's a female. That's where I have an issue. I think whoever is best for job should get it with no agenda or politics involved, unfortunately world doesn't work like that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.