Radical left and their bullshit

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think Epstein died of boredom reading your post..

ps..but truthfully I reckon he was knocked off..too many people implicated.. And yes the Left didn’t say much about Trump’s pic..did the Right make much made of Clinton’s pic? It’s probably because they are all tainted some way or another..whether knowing and turning a blind eye..or part of it..

PS made you look :p

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I only remember seeing it through memes lol I thought it was a joke.
But I mean The Clinton’s are the most corrupt ***** out, so much actual controversy with their name yet nothing ever goes further than a slap on wrist.
but yeah my post was literally like me writing in a diary. Gay I know.
Props to you for getting through it
Yes the Clintons..sheesh.. I actually added to my post in regard to Epstein..’It’s probably because they are all tainted some way or another..whether knowing and turning a blind eye..or part of it..’ Not that I support Trump in anyway.. but the Congress go on about Trump being the must corrupt person in Washington..talk about people in glasshouses throwing stones!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes the Clintons..sheesh.. I actually added to my post in regard to Epstein..’It’s probably because they are all tainted some way or another..whether knowing and turning a blind eye..or part of it..’ Not that I support Trump in anyway.. but the Congress go on about Trump being the must corrupt person in Washington..talk about people in glasshouses throwing stones!
Exactly right. I don’t know how much you’ll agree with my next point.
With the amount of investigations going on with trump and the scrutiny that’s been happening since his announcement of running for president, if he was really guilty of something in almost 4 years you’d think they’d found something by now. Like the russian probe was a joke, the conclusion proved nothing, now the Ukrainian issue is back firing against the dems coz of how Biden’s son or whatever. Literally all of msm, Hollywood etc are against trump, and nothing. Nothing at all besides yelling and tantrums.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly right. I don’t know how much you’ll agree with my next point.
With the amount of investigations going on with trump and the scrutiny that’s been happening since his announcement of running for president, if he was really guilty of something in almost 4 years you’d think they’d found something by now. Like the russian probe was a joke, the conclusion proved nothing, now the Ukrainian issue is back firing against the dems coz of how Biden’s son or whatever. Literally all of msm, Hollywood etc are against trump, and nothing. Nothing at all besides yelling and tantrums.
Well in the end..all that matters is who gets the votes.. And unless the Democrats start promoting their policies they will lose again..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well in the end..all that matters is who gets the votes.. And unless the Democrats start promoting their policies they will lose again..
They will lose again and it’ll be another 4 years of the dems trying to find something on trump rather than finding at Least some common ground to fix what needs to be fixed both in their country and internationally. They are literally acting like a bunch of kids and have ruined the use of isms. AOC needs to be the first gone followed quickly by iihan incest moher. They offer nothing except further division thinking just coz they’re women of colour they somehow have the right to be in the Whitehouse as congressmen

they expect to conservatives to accept the presidential results of it goes their way and play ball but they won’t practise what they preach. Until the dems abolish hypocrisy which is what their foundation is built on they won’t win an election anytime soon.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They will lose again and it’ll be another 4 years of the dems trying to find something on trump rather than finding at Least some common ground to fix what needs to be fixed both in their country and internationally. They are literally acting like a bunch of kids and have ruined the use of isms. AOC needs to be the first gone followed quickly by iihan incest moher. They offer nothing except further division thinking just coz they’re women of colour they somehow have the right to be in the Whitehouse as congressmen

they expect to conservatives to accept the presidential results of it goes their way and play ball but they won’t practise what they preach. Until the dems abolish hypocrisy which is what their foundation is built on they won’t win an election anytime soon.
2020 will be interesting!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2020 will be interesting!!
I actually love the spectacle trump made it so fucking entertaining haha. I hope he brings that energy against the dem pick. You gotta admit man for a man his age, he has a fuck tonne of energy and drive. Oh that reminded me lol, cnns newest accusation is trump doesn’t look like he has aged so he isn’t working hard enough lolllllllll. No joke that’s a story they’re running with.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Id believe everything that this woman would say to me..
I don't believe anything a woman says to me even if its a rare moment where shes telling the truth!

Ive heard more women say don't trust women then I've heard men say that!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually love the spectacle trump made it so fucking entertaining haha. I hope he brings that energy against the dem pick. You gotta admit man for a man his age, he has a fuck tonne of energy and drive. Oh that reminded me lol, cnns newest accusation is trump doesn’t look like he has aged so he isn’t working hard enough lolllllllll. No joke that’s a story they’re running with.
Lol..his tanning bed and hairstylist work overtime! Yes at 73 he doesn’t stop..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't believe anything a woman says to me even if its a rare moment where shes telling the truth!

I have to make an exception for this lady..lol!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
This is why you’re on the path of truth.
Women love being treated like children.
At least the one I'm tied up with.

She even pulls the sad eyes and droops her bottom lip like shes about to cry if I tell her something she doesn't want to hear!

That as I just described is very fucking childish!

Im not even sure if she is aware shes does it?
I might have to call her out on it next time?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I always tell the truth, even when I lie...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Women love being treated like children.
At least the one I'm tied up with.

She even pulls the sad eyes and droops her bottom lip like shes about to cry if I tell her something she doesn't want to hear!

That as I just described is very fucking childish!

Im not even sure if she is aware shes does it?
I might have to call her out on it next time?
That’s just females bro lol. It’s like with dogs, you gotta train them from when they’re young that they won’t get there way even if they do that look, otherwise they’ll keep doing it to get their way even when they’re in the wrong.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s just females bro lol. It’s like with dogs, you gotta train them from when they’re young that they won’t get there way even if they do that look, otherwise they’ll keep doing it to get their way even when they’re in the wrong.
Oh I've been training her.
You are right to compare the human bitch to the K-9 counterpart.

If you spend a long time away from your female human companion, just like your K-9 female companion, will get it in her head that you've been seeing other bitches! Lol

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh I've been training her.
You are right to compare the human bitch to the K-9 counterpart.

If you spend a long time away from your female human companion, just like your K-9 female companion, will get it in your head that you've been seeing other bitches! Lol
Hahahahaha I love factual talk with you bro

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahahaha I love factual talk with you bro
You gotta be careful though.
The human female just like the original bitch can smell other women on you!

The thing I can't stand about human bitches is they have the audacity to pretend to like each other!

My sister used to be friends with a fat bitch.
The fat bitch stole off her, I believe out of jealousy?

I told my sister "you see, fat bitches and twiggy bitches cannot co-exist".

She has not befriended a fat bitch since!