Radical left and their bullshit

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There was a kid who was my arch enemy.
Because one time at our local pub he jumped on my back while I wasn't looking and made me bleed.
I went to retaliate and his drunken mother came in and had a go at me when she knew full well her piece of shit son started it!

I eventually moved to his school, found out he was in my brothers class.

I bullied and tormented him as much as I could for the next 2 years.
He is 2 years younger than me.

One lunch one of my friends was helping me give him a school yard beating.
He was holding him by his hair and I charged in and spear tackled him like theres no tomorrow!

He got up crying and went to tell the teacher who saw what happened.

This was on the grass area in mid 95 with the no hat no play policy.

He wasn't wearing a hat.
As he was trying to regain his breath from his tears to put me in she had a go at him and told him to go to the asphalt area immediately!

After that day I called a truce with him.

We have been friends,enemies, friends, enemies,friends, enemies, friends, enemies, friends, enemies ever since!
Good gosh!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Im one of those guys if you make me bleed you will unleash one of hells nastiest demons who is relentless and with no remorse!
Even a paper cut...?

*slowly backing backwards out the room and closing the Kennel door*

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Even a paper cut...?

*slowly backing backwards out the room and closing the Kennel door*
I just cannot accept allowing someone to make me bleed against my will and get away with it.
I'll go all Liam Neeson in taken!

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting to see how much flack 'Raptor 13' is currently copping.
Went to school with him.
He was the one that was bullied by everyone, so interesting to see how he is now bullying those outside of the law to the point that they're afraid of him!
How the tables have turned and noting the bullies are now snitches squealing to the law to 'protect' them from him!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Journalists do lie a bit but that's not the main thing they do. The main thing they do is cherry pick and manipulate the narrative to change the story.

For example. If 60 people committed suicide every day they could report, "every time a new Star Wars movie is released, 60 people kill themselves"

Technically it's true and they're not saying that new Star Wars movies make you kill yourself. Instead they're giving you just enough information to form your own conclusion. That conclusion being that the new Star Wars movies are so bad that they make people kill themselves.

It's a psychological trick. People are more inclined the believe something if they come to that conclusion on their own. So you don't tell them what you want them to believe. You trick them into discovering it for themselves.
That is the best example of cherry picking and manipulation I've read... I'm going to use that

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. It's pretty bad. There are still good journalists out there but there is a lot of manipulation.

As Cap pointed out. Media has been shifting to the conservative side which makes it even worse when the media is no longer balance. Now days we have Sky News and CNN both reporting that climate change is fake. It's no wonder the protesters get pissed off. All they have going for them is The Guardian.
It's like you said, climate change is happening ....but due to a lack of any foreseeable solutions it's just futile flappin our gums

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I suffer from spasticity.. so does Kennel legend and my inspiration Moustie..I actually ended up in hospital because of it..it used to inhibit my breathing, my ability to sleep (Had to try and sleep in a sitting position),ability to sit in a wheelchair, getting in a commode to go to the toilet and a shower was a nightmare..I had to stay bent over in the commode ..I actually had to sit in a sling to stop it..yep it was that bad they called me the King of Spasms in the spinal ward..they’d never seen anything like it..

Therefore I’m technically what you call a ‘Spastic’.. So what I’m saying is spasticity is a physical thing..not a condition that affects intellectual thinking..

Anyway I just think that the term is not very indicative of what it means to be a ‘spastic’..which I actually am..from time to time.. But not as much as before!! Lol
Absolutly right mate
I never use that word normally and don't know why I did on this occasion

I apologise for any offence and I have edited that post

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that msm (pretty much all media especially in America left leaning) have not accepted the 2016 results whether it be directly insinuating or indirectly. All the while in the lead up to trump being elected everyone on the left telling him he has to accept it without being a sore loser lol. The left really do project what they either have done or are going to do on others. Anyways trump had Baghdadi destroyed and the media has been so quiet about it after one day, some news sources like Washington post I think it was (surprise another left leaning msm outlet) were like crediting baghadi indirectly with their headlines giving off the impression he was a peaceful scholar lol. My new interest is in the myth the left have been pushing for a while now that the Democratic Party has apparently made a switch with republicans in the 60’s-70’s but there is no definitive evidence that suggests that’s what happened at all, it’s just another hoax like the Russian probe to take away attention from their own corrupt and immoral party that doesn’t care about anyone and only wants power. Some further lefty news, when terminator dark date was originally shown the director in tim miller came out saying the movie will have misogynists shitting themselves from the powerful women in the movie lol, well I mean the box office must be quite misogynistic because that franchise is pretty much done now thanks to the woke take that no one asked for. What else..... oh how is AOC still in Congress and allowed a platform? Her radical ideology ain’t good for America I mean did she condone an attack on police recently? Here’s the thing, she’ll have a meltdown over someone not using pronouns for example call it hate speech and act like it should be punishable by the law, but when acts of violence are incited by her or her party and she then condones violent acts, I mean that is what is actually punishable by the law. Not hurting someone’s feelings. Anyways hopefully she is voted out so some sanity is reinstated hopefully by a male that is there to get a job done rather than just push an agenda with no evidence I mean photographs of empty car parks lol.
Also how is the murder of Epstein not being looked into? How is it possible the two guards fell asleep lol, anddddd he was in a suicide watch room, there’s nothing in there he can use to kill himself unless someone gave him something or the most likely he was murdered. Probably had way too much dirt on the Democrats. It was funny when the msm and left found a photo of trump with Epstein but the evidence was so strong trump stopped any contact with the pedo as soon as he found out his pedo work. Not even the msm or left could continue with that story lol so it is highly likely this is the lefts cover up. Hopefully something is done

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that msm (pretty much all media especially in America left leaning) have not accepted the 2016 results whether it be directly insinuating or indirectly. All the while in the lead up to trump being elected everyone on the left telling him he has to accept it without being a sore loser lol. The left really do project what they either have done or are going to do on others. Anyways trump had Baghdadi destroyed and the media has been so quiet about it after one day, some news sources like Washington post I think it was (surprise another left leaning msm outlet) were like crediting baghadi indirectly with their headlines giving off the impression he was a peaceful scholar lol. My new interest is in the myth the left have been pushing for a while now that the Democratic Party has apparently made a switch with republicans in the 60’s-70’s but there is no definitive evidence that suggests that’s what happened at all, it’s just another hoax like the Russian probe to take away attention from their own corrupt and immoral party that doesn’t care about anyone and only wants power. Some further lefty news, when terminator dark date was originally shown the director in tim miller came out saying the movie will have misogynists shitting themselves from the powerful women in the movie lol, well I mean the box office must be quite misogynistic because that franchise is pretty much done now thanks to the woke take that no one asked for. What else..... oh how is AOC still in Congress and allowed a platform? Her radical ideology ain’t good for America I mean did she condone an attack on police recently? Here’s the thing, she’ll have a meltdown over someone not using pronouns for example call it hate speech and act like it should be punishable by the law, but when acts of violence are incited by her or her party and she then condones violent acts, I mean that is what is actually punishable by the law. Not hurting someone’s feelings. Anyways hopefully she is voted out so some sanity is reinstated hopefully by a male that is there to get a job done rather than just push an agenda with no evidence I mean photographs of empty car parks lol.
Also how is the murder of Epstein not being looked into? How is it possible the two guards fell asleep lol, anddddd he was in a suicide watch room, there’s nothing in there he can use to kill himself unless someone gave him something or the most likely he was murdered. Probably had way too much dirt on the Democrats. It was funny when the msm and left found a photo of trump with Epstein but the evidence was so strong trump stopped any contact with the pedo as soon as he found out his pedo work. Not even the msm or left could continue with that story lol so it is highly likely this is the lefts cover up. Hopefully something is done
I think Epstein died of boredom reading your post..

ps..but truthfully I reckon he was knocked off..too many people implicated.. And yes the Left didn’t say much about Trump’s pic..did the Right make much made of Clinton’s pic? It’s probably because they are all tainted some way or another..whether knowing and turning a blind eye..or part of it..

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Epstein died of boredom reading your post..

ps..but truthfully I reckon he was knocked off..too many people implicated.. And yes the Left didn’t say much about Trump’s pic..did the Right make much made of Clinton’s pic?
I only remember seeing it through memes lol I thought it was a joke.
But I mean The Clinton’s are the most corrupt ***** out, so much actual controversy with their name yet nothing ever goes further than a slap on wrist.
but yeah my post was literally like me writing in a diary. Gay I know.
Props to you for getting through it