Race Fixed?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
this is a crazy race today, pride of jenni beat the heavily backed via sistina

its weird because the winner is not really doing groundbreaking sectionals the way it looks, 15.14-11.99-11.54 to build a huge lead after 600m i think can only be described as the rest of the pack dawdling, but surely they must know they are handing it the race?, it then sprints up mid race to extend its lead and i have no idea how the others thought they were going to win

as soon as i saw the early sectionals and the lead built all i could think of was that it was fixed, especially because the TAB had to retract their $8 special on via sistina earlier in the day i assume because they were in trouble and everybody was taking it up

but then its a $5 million race, how do you go about rigging that?, what are the chances all the other riders just misjudged it to that extent? but what are the chances that in rigging the race they would choose to make such a big obvious mistake

If you look closely you might notice a chilly fall out of the horses ass during the race. Cruel practice, but it might explain why the winner went so hard.

And I might just be making shit up for the sake of amusement. Don't be afraid to show people your tinfoil hat Rod. We've seen it in Covid threads anyway. I proudly display mine whenever I talk about refs and gambling agencies being too close to be above suspicion.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Just beaten in 2 minutes .05 at Flemington by one that just had the perfect economical run in history she may not be the best 2000m horse in Aus but she isn't soft either.
Other flop was on the heavy last autumn she is probably better suited on top of the ground with all 4 group 1s coming on good ground? Also.she has improved vastly in the last 2 preps.
Not sure if you backed Mr B? but if you had of asked me I would have said don't.. *though I still would have steered you into a short priced lower the runner up.

If you read this before the All Aged tomorrow, look at Magic Time(e.w)she will run a cracker, was terrific when only beaten a length in a hot TJ first up.
you avoided the topic entirely though, Craig Williams saved the TAB and gave POJ the win, then everybody acts like its the best run of all time and the fastest thing ever seen, Jenni didn't go 30 lengths faster, the field went 25 lengths slower and jenni dropped of massively compared to its previous run because it was uneven, slower to begin with than faster than he wanted to go, if the field was in a normal position then it would be run down again and be 0 from 3 at 2000m, if Via Sistina had a rematch this week i would bet on it to win

Lidermann who was scratched has even done a better time on a soft 6

btw i love private eye ffs, one of my favourites, im going down with the ship

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So are you actually suggesting that he acted untowardly??
Williams rode to instructions(sort of)this being dont test/over exert the horse until the straight.Overall he ran well however imo he wasn't going to be the bunny chaser given past "dramas", Williams didn't gift anyone anything imo
If for example MacDonald or another runner had got closer maybe Williams would have too, though i watched Ben Hayes clearly say off pace on that Saturday show on Racing dot com.
Blokes as clean as they come man, squeaky in fact like his voice.

Stars aligned for the winner on the day with opposing jockeys to varying degrees dropping the ball and as a result connections copped a very fat cheque, good on them.
Also she is a very good horse now 3 group 1s and an ASM and she does it from the front which has added merit, especially when she runs along at a strong pace usually.

It was a stunning win mainly because of the massive lead she held but it was a long way off a great win overall, as more time has gone on analyst's have queried more wtf were other jocks doing.

That's my 2 bobs worth idk exactly why you're singling out Williams when it was 3rd favourite at best, hence why I suspect you backed him.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So are you actually suggesting that he acted untowardly??
Williams rode to instructions(sort of)this being dont test/over exert the horse until the straight.Overall he ran well however imo he wasn't going to be the bunny chaser given past "dramas", Williams didn't gift anyone anything imo
If for example MacDonald or another runner had got closer maybe Williams would have too, though i watched Ben Hayes clearly say off pace on that Saturday show on Racing dot com.
Blokes as clean as they come man, squeaky in fact like his voice.

Stars aligned for the winner on the day with opposing jockeys to varying degrees dropping the ball and as a result connections copped a very fat cheque, good on them.
Also she is a very good horse now 3 group 1s and an ASM and she does it from the front which has added merit, especially when she runs along at a strong pace usually.

It was a stunning win mainly because of the massive lead she held but it was a long way off a great win overall, as more time has gone on analyst's have queried more wtf were other jocks doing.

That's my 2 bobs worth idk exactly why you're singling out Williams when it was 3rd favourite at best, hence why I suspect you backed him.
williams gifted the win to POJ, don't exert the horse doesn't mean go 20 lengths slower than an average 2000m race while ignoring what the leader was doing, and if he is not going to exert the horse until the straight then why does he work it up to 2nd, he knows exactly what he is doing there, Jenni based on previous evidence only needs the field to be momentarily delayed so he did his job already in that opening 400m, it doesn't matter if someone takes over from him after that

this is the first time ive seen the mighty TAB have to backtrack on a special so they were in a world of hurt and Williams saved them

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
williams gifted the win to POJ, don't exert the horse doesn't mean go 20 lengths slower than an average 2000m race while ignoring what the leader was doing, and if he is not going to exert the horse until the straight then why does he work it up to 2nd, he knows exactly what he is doing there, Jenni based on previous evidence only needs the field to be momentarily delayed so he did his job already in that opening 400m, it doesn't matter if someone takes over from him after that

this is the first time ive seen the mighty TAB have to backtrack on a special so they were in a world of hurt and Williams saved them
You have 0 idea what you're talking about man which is nothing new haha You're incorrectly singling out Williams and I'd say undoubtedly talking through your kick.

Did you note what just won the All Aged ????

Boom goes MAGIC TIME !! :hearteyes:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You have 0 idea what you're talking about man which is nothing new haha
Shoosh.

Did you note what just won the All Aged ????

MAGIC TIME !! :hearteyes:
so they didn't go 20 lengths slower than an average 2000m time? you think they went normal pace and Jenni just went 30 lengths faster than group 1 pace and suddenly improved by 30 lengths over cascadian in 2 weeks?, no sadly you don't know what happened

hopefully they bring back Jenni at 2000m for another demonstration and it gets run down easily, but i think they will know this will happen so they will retire the horse and not get exposed

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im on hopeful at mornington ffs, $18.00 is what im talking about

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
so they didn't go 20 lengths slower than an average 2000m time? you think they went normal pace and Jenni just went 30 lengths faster than group 1 pace and suddenly improved by 30 lengths over cascadian in 2 weeks?, no sadly you don't know what happened

hopefully they bring back Jenni at 2000m for another demonstration and it gets run down easily, but i think they will know this will happen so they will retire the horse and not get exposed
20 lengths equals 3 seconds so they do NOT run 1.59 as "average time" at Randwick man they have never even cracked 2 minutes there geezus lol
Fyi the track record is 2.00.3 set 10 years ago, Hartnell set it when he ran out of this world, check the replay.
The winning time was average and far from slick yes but get over it.
Ps..a hint, don't back Mr B against Jenni again he will always struggle to beat her.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
20 lengths equals 3 seconds so they do NOT run 1.59 as "average time" at Randwick man they have never even cracked 2 minutes there geezus lol
Fyi the track record is 2.00.3 set 10 years ago, Hartnell set it when he ran out of this world, check the replay.
The winning time was average and far from slick yes but get over it.
Ps..a hint, don't back Mr B against Jenni again he will always struggle to beat her.
im talking about the lead that it got, so you agree that Jenni ran just an average time? so what does that mean for other horses who were 30 lengths or more in arears? that means they were 30 lengths behind average? the twitter ratings guy said 17 lengths behind an average 2000m not even G1, he correctly described it as the field were in a sit/sprint ignoring the leader and not even participating in the race

2:01.7 is the standard group 1 time on that track, Lindermann ran 2:01.5 on a soft 6, Jenni could have run flat 12.0 sectionals the whole race and that suddenly would have been good enough to win a group 1, obviously you can find other group 1's run slower because of tactics but this was as hard as Jenni could go, it was ridden out to the end

btw yes ive got an average horse that ran 1:59.1 at rosehill this year, breaking the octagonal record by almost a second, its currently $51 to win caulfield cup and not on the board for the cox plate, so im very confident that a whole bunch of horses can beat 2:02.0 if asked to do so

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
now i need dashing to save my day at mornington, i hated every horse in that field but hated dashing the least ffs

if mathletic wins then ill be unpleasant because i was a whisker away from putting it

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
actually fuck it im going to throw something on mathletic as well

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
alright im going to quit now, i don't want to hear it

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oh wait bella nepotina is over there ffs

oh wow what a race this is going to be, ok im going down with the ship with bella nepotina, actually im already down with the ship but need to come up for air

bella nepotina $8 is juicy odds, just don't get stuck wide, funny story i was on private eye when bella nepotina picked it up late from nowhere, i did my celebration genital thrust towards the tv which is never done prematurely except that one time, most sick ive ever been that would have been a massive win

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the race caller was going hard on all the west coast runners, going crazy that they were going to run down Overpass, called all them in the clump except bella nipotina

its ok im comfortable that bella nipotina wins that race with a normal amount of luck

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Overpass was good though, I fd up my first 4 because I didn't have it in box 1.Too bullish King Of Sparta(who was disappointing)would.be top 2/3.
Amelia's Jewel seemingly had every chance.
I did have a chuckle when Dmac our race caller called a roughie for 4th instead of Bella..