Rabbits,Eels,Raiders,Tigers-next 4 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Huge 4 weeks coming up for us. Need to get 3-4 wins & combinations & confidence up as after that we have......

Dragons (away),Storm (at Bluetongue?!),Knights,(away),Broncos (away).

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
tough but do-able!! if the boys bring there game on shouldnt be a problem- no knock ons and no cheap penalties

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
well bar rabbits, the next 3 after that SHOULD be easy, and the dogs SHould win 2-3/4 of those matches, the next 4 after that will be very tough.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
eels, raiders should be easy wins

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You cant really say any of them will be easy wins with the amount of upsets lately.

I wouldnt be surprised if we get belted by souths (who are in great form) and then go onto win the next 3.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
this season there is no easy games.

each game is as important as the next no matter where the team, is on the ladder

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think all games are gonna be pretty tough, there aint no easy games these days

souths - playing well, should be a good game
eels - rival team
canberra - always tough in canberra
tigers - our bogey team

the 4 after that are even harder

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You cant really say any of them will be easy wins with the amount of upsets lately.

I wouldnt be surprised if we get belted by souths (who are in great form) and then go onto win the next 3.
Are you kidding me? Souths arn't as hard as people think.

Warriors had their chances yesturday but they just failed.

Souths missed 39 tackles V Warriors. If they defend like that against us with our boys offloading and Morris,Patten etc supporting, we can put a cricket score on them tbh.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Likewise i wouldn't be surprise if we belt the Souths then go on and f*ck up against the next 3...

MANNIX

Black Dog
Reaction score
Raiders are one of our bogey sides. Bunnies are playing reasonably well. Tigers have the potential but are far to inconsistent. Eels can **** off - they are nothing until they get a decent halves combo happening.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
None of us or the team should look to far ahead or get too far ahead of ourselves.

No one can go around banking on wins three weeks down the track considering how inconsistent we, and every other NRL team has been, and what could happen with injuries, suspensions etc.

One week at a time fellas.

Souths next week won't be an easy game.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
we will win the next 8 in a row :p

i think the broncos one could be after SOO 1?

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we will win the next 8 in a row :p

i think the broncos one could be after SOO 1?
weve got the Knights heading into SOO 1, Penrith heading into SOO 2 and the Warriors heading into SOO 3.

The Broncos are 2 rounds after SOO 1

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
A great opportunity to entrench ourselves in the top 4. All the next 4 games are winnable if we show up to play. I expect the Rabbits to go down next week in a close one. The following 4 games are against the big guns but rosters will be diminished due to SOO

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know we are all excited, but let's take it week by week, although I like your posts magdog.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i just think that we should just take it 1 week at a time and not get ahead of ourselves

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
so cliche :sleepy: hehe
When you won the spoon last year, have a whole host of new players and new coach and have been inconsistent in all four games and are nowhere near your best yet then that is the best approach to take. As broing and cliched as that may seem.

We can't afford to take anything for granted and we are in no position to assume we will win games. The players did that against Penrith and were terrible, we were extremely lucky to win.

I hope that attitude isn't on display once more this year and we focus on every game and opposition team week by week. If we follow that then our team will go a long way. If we don't we will lose easy games we shouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.