R3 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Better yet, ditch Kia as a sponsor altogether. I can't believe we're stuck with that shit for another what... 3 years??
Seriously? Have you seen some of the other jerseys this year???? Have a look at the gold coast. At least our sponsorship is worth a shitload!

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A lot of our problems at the moment stem from Pay not better testing his players and combinations in the trials.

We're now 3 weeks in and doing what the other clubs did a month ago.
Our club has always played first graders in one half of footy during pre season. O don't know why we do this.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People really need to accept that the so called Supercoach has left us with a pretty poor roster.
Dean Pay is on a hiding to nothing. He just hasnt got enough quality cattle to play with.
The play (defence aside) was really good in the first 2 games. Just need to change the attitude of the senior players in defence.
They can tackle, but just not putting in.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Having the worst start since 1971? Wow fuck were horrendous. I hope pay and co get the sack round 10 if we haven’t improved. I’m not going through fkn 2 years of this bullshit. It’s already been over a decade since the last premiership.
You are such a muppet!!! Seriously no idea.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People really need to accept that the so called Supercoach has left us with a pretty poor roster.
Dean Pay is on a hiding to nothing. He just hasnt got enough quality cattle to play with.
The play (defence aside) was really good in the first 2 games. Just need to change the attitude of the senior players in defence.

People seem to miss the point and learn from the golden fuck ups that Ricky Stuart did to Parra and Wayne Bennett with Newcastle Knights

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Newcastle has a nice looking team wtf.
We’re dead this season I’ve already given up lol. I’ll only wear my jersey to start fights for the rest of the season. No other point.
Go grab a serapax and a bex. In fact have the whole bottle and hibernate for the winter.

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nice stuff from pay.hasler would stick and stick with same players.tolman is a starter or nothing and keeps things tight with his 40 tackles and 1 miss per game average.nu brown for X impact in hooker or backup half.marshal king brings youth, flair and enthusiasm .great to see.go dogs!!'

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whether it be Dean Pay or Craig Bellamy, that took on the Bulldogs coaching role. They are on a hiding to nothing. Our roster will take more than just this year to fix.

Good Attitude is the key to Defence. But fitness also plays a huge part.

From what I have seen in the first two rounds I fear its fitness (or lack of fitness) rather than attitude that is the biggest issue. They look tired before half time.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice stuff from pay.hasler would stick and stick with same players.tolman is a starter or nothing and keeps things tight with his 40 tackles and 1 miss per game average.nu brown for X impact in hooker or backup half.marshal king brings youth, flair and enthusiasm .great to see.go dogs!!'
Good point mate. Whilst I haven't agreed with everything Pay's done so far, the main thing is he's experimenting with things, and if they're not working then he's making changes. As you said - if Hasler was coach, we'd be fielding the same team as we did in Round 1 this weekend.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is dropping Frawley going to fix our defence?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are such a muppet!!! Seriously no idea.
Ok mr let’s buy Tyrone Roberts lollllll. You’re not allowed to tell someone they don’t an idea anymore lol. Hence you fit the actual factual scientific definition of a muppet, that may or may not have a gender.
Flamboyant enough for ya babe?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Slap that jersey on brother and have a look in the mirror and throw a left right combo.

Should do the trick
So you want me to break beautiful Italia glass? You gonna pay for it brother?

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This 1000%, the fact that everyone is talking up Tualau like he's a world-beater, when in all fairness, he'll get probably 30mins of game time to make an "impact", forget the 13 starters who need to stand-up and make a difference.

The roster is just screwed, like it or not, we've got some re-building ahead of us.

If we tighten up our defence and keep attacking with Foran leading us around - we'll improve.

I hope.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok mr let’s buy Tyrone Roberts lollllll. You’re not allowed to tell someone they don’t an idea anymore lol. Hence you fit the actual factual scientific definition of a muppet, that may or may not have a gender.
Flamboyant enough for ya babe?
Bahahahahahaha i think you are a little unsure of your sexuality mate. Thats why you project it onto others. Perhaps its all the roids.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
des was the problem, they said
Des was absolutely the problem.

Ok, Pay has no idea on what a bench should look like, but he inherited this roster, the back ended deals, the cap problems, the loosing of the clubs identity etc...he’s trying new things, we don’t all necessarily agree with everything he’s doing thus far, but he deserves a fair go.

No way Hasler gives a guy like JMK a shot in the halves and experiments with Mbye at fullback. Mbye has been a revelation. Lichaa and RFM have a new lease of life.. all positives. Pay isn’t a miracle worker.

It took Clearly half a season to get his team believing and it was only after a mass clean out and his own recruiting got him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.