Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My only rule since I first met my missus was ‘if dogs are playing I’m not going anywhere and no visitors ‘

I should have known when I came home today box of beers , roast chicken (ironically) in oven ...”oh so and so coming for dinner ‘

Faaaark
At least you get to watch it, I have to coach under 6's from 6-7. I bet you we will win because I can't watch it lol

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My only rule since I first met my missus was ‘if dogs are playing I’m not going anywhere and no visitors ‘

I should have known when I came home today box of beers , roast chicken (ironically) in oven ...”oh so and so coming for dinner ‘

Faaaark
Haha I feel your pain. I have this rule also.

I just make it very clear that I will be in front of the TV. Yelling and swearing and won’t be social until the game is over.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't watch this tonight. Everything is set for the Roosters to put 40 on the Dogs. Will try to get over this pending slaughter late next week.
Are you depressed? Seek help if so. Inbox me if you need some support

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can't watch this tonight. Everything is set for the Roosters to put 40 on the Dogs. Will try to get over this pending slaughter late next week.
Hope the boys don't go out their with that attitude, Did you watch the Roosters game last week? Look must more disjointed than us.

Backing the dogs all the way in a decent multi 8-)

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Except i'm not bagging him over letting that try in? I simply stated he isn't world class like some people seem to stupidly think and that he's an average winger these days. Fact.
Morris twin particuky josh was one of our best against melb

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Our bench... :(

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Elliot starting at lock?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha I feel your pain. I have this rule also.

I just make it very clear that I will be in front of the TV. Yelling and swearing and won’t be social until the game is over.
I will retreat to the bedroom with a few beers to watch by myself don’t worry lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Morris twin particuky josh was one of our best against melb
Not really. Josh defends as well as any other centre in the game, but he's lacking in other areas. Offensively he is poor and predictable and he needs to aim up. Brett i really couldn't care less about.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Elliot starting at lock?
Nope. Fine a straight swap with Eastwood. On paper it's another poor bench, hopefully Fine suprises and others aim up and we're good. If not serious questions over Pays bench selections need to be asked.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nope. Fine a straight swap with Eastwood. On paper it's another poor bench, hopefully Fine suprises and others aim up and we're good. If not serious questions over Pays bench selections need to be asked.
Nrl.com has elliot starting lock

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nrl.com has listed Elliot into lock Fualolo onto bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.