R2 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It may well be but hasn't he actually named the same side as last week? From what I gather this thread seems to be based on what TK thinks not what Pay has done. His team from last week was a good start and I'm not concerned if he goes with it again this week to give those blokes a chance to prove their form was right/wrong but I'll save my powder until we get a few weeks in and see what he does.
It’s based on the fact that Eastwood is named at 13 in NSW cup.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its already been confirmed Eastwood is dropped.
Has it been made official by a bulldogs representative?

I am very confident he will be dropped, but I don’t say its official until it comes from the dogs.’

Historically, if you are named in first grade, and then named anywhere in the cup team, you are playing cup.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

I am very confident he will be dropped, but I don’t say its official until it comes from the dogs.’

Historically, if you are named in first grade, and then named anywhere in the cup team, you are playing cup.
That was my point. I've heard it on here (along with a whole lot of other things that turned out not to be true) but there is nothing coming out in other sources, yet, to confirm it.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That was my point. I've heard it on here (along with a whole lot of other things that turned out not to be true) but there is nothing coming out in other sources, yet, to confirm it.
It’s almost certain though.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres a number of articles saying he has been dropped. Plus a number on journos have said it on twitter.

N

Natboy

Yeah Dean Pay also confirmed it during a press conference and said with the injuries he’s had it was unfair to play him last week and he wants to give him match fitness

N

Natboy

Dean Pay official enough for you?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good / Shit coaching... obviously didn't want to say his just not NRL anymore but should have known it at training.

P.S what a shit photo of Auckland, not exactly tourism material.

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
foxsports are saying Fine joins the bench ??

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think there a plenty of wingers better than him now but imo he's still a very good winger. Good enough to play Origin last year anyway, which is a pretty good standard of league.

Is he "world class"?. Well technically he probably is, a lot of wingers in the world you know lol. He still is one of the top wingers in the world, just not the very top of NRL standard. See we all win yay go the Dogs!!!!! Lol
Thats exactly where im at too mate.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good / Shit coaching... obviously didn't want to say his just not NRL anymore but should have known it at training.

P.S what a shit photo of Auckland, not exactly tourism material.
Yeah...a million spots they could have shot from and they chose that with no filter lol

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Auckland City - what a shithole.

Status
Not open for further replies.