R2 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our forwards look shit because we have weak ass backs. Every other team has at least 2 backs that get them on the front foot with hard runnings carries our guys get 5 metre runs sideways

Archie

Waterboy
Reaction score
Atleast under des our defence was way better.... no hunger in this team... missing graham , Jackson has started the season way below his average let alone his best... hoppa just too slow.. Klemmer is he even playing...

We’ll start the season 0-5

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As mentioned previously everybody underestimated the loss of Ennis and the same will happen with Graham & Reynolds

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
what the fk ıs the matter wıth jacko??
All three trıes comıng from that edge and hıs mıısed tackle on napa at the end.
Our rıght edge ıs a real worry..

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know that every fan of every team says it every game, but the ref has us standing 12-14m away from the attack and then pings us for offside.
I know 100% this happened at least once. But im sure its happened more.
Is anyone at the game who can confirm this??

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol the same weak arguments have been offered for years on here.

When we play like Shit we need to accept it and not talk about luck and refs.
Yeah we are playing bad but first try was unlucky and ours was a deadset try. That’s a 12 point turn around. Also look at roosters roster. I will give pay time.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So if you have a player sent to the bin you can then concede as many penalties as you like...good one Sutton...
Full credit to Robinson, it's a geniusly coached move. Waste most of that 10 minutes giving away penalties and stuffing up play.

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just wanted to add how amazing Pay is and will save our season...LOL don’t worry guys it’s only round 2...and I will keep reminding you all how much of a B grade coach he is

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is going to be a tough one:
-- Tedesco is going to be ultra motivated after getting panned in the first round.
-- Likewise their forwards
-- My biggest concern is that Mitchell is going to have a field day against our slow centres.

On the plus side:
-- Frawley cannot possibly give away as many points as he did in Perth.
-- Jackson likewise will want to make amends for his Perth nightmare.
-- Hopefully Pay will manage his interchanges a bit better.
Good post ! I'm really looking forward to this game, but I am also worried... First game we played last years Premiers, and this week we play the Premiership Favourites who are coming off a 1st round loss and are really pissed off about it.

Love our team but at times I think our roster does not compare to our opposition, just look at the Roosters backline ffs. Rhetorical question I know, but htf do the Roosters get such a shimmering bloody roster under the salary cap ? Cheats! I hope this fires our boys up !

If we lose, the one thing I implore our Supporters to do is to stick solid and not to eat our own... our Season will get better after these 2 games.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
JJ needs to sit down

Embarrassing half

One try was bs

We should be 12 to 6

Still shit

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des has definitely fuked us but that doesn't explain the no heart these forwards are showing. Klem as always doing well but his girlfriend should be ashamed!
Sampson lost his strength when Delila cut his hair.

The Big Issue

Waterboy
Reaction score
The whole off season I’ve heard this bullshit about bulldogs DNA... from dib and dean to Anderson. Haven’t seen any aggressive defense in two rounds of footy.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Go away idiot
Make friend stepped josh Morris out of his shorts
Bmoz not helping his tires forwards like forgo and Tupou
Ur an idiot and that’s putting it lightly
We have the worst backline in the comp and you are defending them
You are an absolute clown with no idea. Morris was on the wrong foot trying to defend from the player before Friend and Bmoz tackled the bloke got up and tackled Fingerson in the corner. Who was it who chased Keary - the tooth fairy? Fair dinkum all you do is sneak into BSG and watch what the training sessions are doing and carry on like you are Pay. Hit the bricks and crawl back into your hole. BMoz has done more in the last half of footy than Montoya in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.