Quick question, Greg Inglis related

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Might seem like a dumb question :(

But if you were charged with domestic violence, would you automatically think ... I've lost my job ?

personally, I wouldn't even expect my work to know ... and even if they did they have no rights in firing/suspending me based on something completely unrelated to work

Greg Inglis finds himself suspended, but does he/other players have a right to dispute this ???

D

dogs_4 lyf

You raise a very good point MR. Eden. Unfortunately due to legal circumstances I cant comment on this matter until further notice.

:p

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
You raise a very good point MR. Eden. Unfortunately due to legal circumstances I cant comment on this matter until further notice.

:p
:roflol:

tbh, my agent would shot me for even starting this thread

I could lose million in sponsorship deals and I OWE YOU sex debts by world famous models ... but thats a different story for a different day lol

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its because of the image it portrays, so clubs have to protect themselves or sponsors will not want a bar of them. Companies dont want to be associated with a club that has players that smack their girls around when they get a bit lippy. So the club has to be seen to take action or they may lose sponsors. No sponsors= no club.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
depends what the work situation is. say if i had an assault charge against my name, i'd lose my job. QLD health police checks us at the start of employment, and due to us being public servants, i'd say part of what i agreed to means they can recheck us again at any time

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
When did he re-sign? I'm guessing that all players that have signed recently would have something in their contract about bringing the game into disrepute, with the climate of the game over the past couple of years, if that's the case he would have no rights.. I have NFI though :o

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I understand the image thing ... but on the grounds of dismissal

How can an employer fire/suspend an employee for a domestic issue

further more they are being punished for that crime by the law, so to punish them for the same crime has to be something, double jeopardy or some sh!t

D

dogs_4 lyf

tbh, my agent would shot me for even starting this thread

I could lose million in sponsorship deals and I OWE YOU sex debts by world famous models ... but thats a different story for a different day lol

The image you are portraying is disruptive and uncalled for. Also the sexual allegations you owe me, need to justified soon or you will find yourself fronting the music in court in the near future ;).

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score

The image you are portraying is disruptive and uncalled for. Also the sexual allegations you owe me, need to justified soon or you will find yourself fronting the music in court in the near future ;).
I told you I'd do them, but I need my knee pads geez Omar have abit patience please

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing stopping me from giving my biatch Dalger the smack around the head he deserves, is the fact that my employer might find that objectionable, and fire me. Darn it. :uptight: :p

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I understand the image thing ... but on the grounds of dismissal

How can an employer fire/suspend an employee for a domestic issue

further more they are being punished for that crime by the law, so to punish them for the same crime has to be something, double jeopardy or some sh!t

He signed a contract, club has the right to rip up the contract based on things like this. All about image

Senorita

fabulosa
Reaction score
women get hit everyday, wish they would fire all the men responsible for that abuse.. they don't, i strongly believe NRL are doing the right thing by standing them down but it's a shame in most other organisations men can keep their jobs..

Status
Not open for further replies.